Old September 5th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

Default do you really want to save ham radio?

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

DrDeath wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...

Oops, I meant to leave out the k00ks.

You left them on purpose.

indeed he hopes to use you and meow boy to continue his assult on the
NG for him

Mark, it's your mis-spelled babble that is the assult on the groups. You
want ham radio to be just as screwed up as CB. Why? You can't upgrade
any other way? Learn CW, give up CB, enjoy ham radio.

SC
Old September 5th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:23 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

an old friend wrote:

one class, all frequencies

I hate that idea.

I'm a 20wpm Extra and I don't want to share my sub-bands with
retards.
yep there at least you come out and admit

you are ONLY interested in your own selfish interets

Well slow code, the new users would be sharing them with you,
IF you act nice. Remember, there would be more no subbands. I
am very impressed with your 20wpm extra! I'm just a lowly 13
wpm advanced, not smart enough to get that extra mumbo
-jumbo.................. I know you're much smarter than me.

I will say this sincerely. Would you care to move this qso to
40 or 80 meters? I do mean CW,ofcourse. I'm a little on the
rusty side and am still using my old vibroplex. But I'll be dam
if I can't light a lucky strike and not miss a beat. And I
don't copy with a ****ing computer either. It's in my head or
when I was working it was copied with a manuel type writer.I
can tell if a wuss is sending with a computer,humans can't send
that perfect and KEYERS don't count!

Now slow code what ya say? oh BTW, did I mention I worked at
WCC for more years than I care to remember. You newer guys
should look up WCC,,,,,,,,,,was pretty cool for it's time.

Hey Slow Code ...........people could record it and even the
no-coders could use there computers to watch me make an ass of
you on the much loved CW mode!

Well??
**** or get off the pot,blow-hard.

Your license proposal sucks, but it probably sounds good to a
drunk. All your proposal does is dumb down licensing standards.
You like it because you get all allocations at once with one
test. Your proposal is bad because there is no incentive to
improve your skills and progress any further after passing the
initial exam.

Now pour yourself a few more drinks and mull over this before you
pass out you lazy ass drunk, and don't post here again unless
you're sober.

The best proposal for amateur radio:

1: No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and
pass all elements required for their license class.

2: The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 85%.

3: Code elements should be 13 wpm for General, and 20 wpm for
Extra.

4: Make the no-code license one year non-renewable.

Hey slow code you didn't even comment on my idea to qsy to cw. I
didn't think you would. You probably can't cpy ur own name at 5
wpm! LOL (hence "slow code")

AND for those who don't want the simple easy to pass ham ticket,
blanket license 25.000 through 27.995 for what ever, just limit
the power to something where nothing was bothered or the op
couldn't hurt themselves easily.

Slow Code please stay just the way you are! You are one funny
****er!!

I said don't post unless you're sober!

Call AA!

SC

You are ruining your own groups, your crossposting to the other ham
groups should make you a real kOOk in the eyes of AUK and AFA-B and
the groups you have dragged into your constant trolling of your
intellectual superiors.

AUK and AFA-B added

I'm helping to get your post count up.

K00k groups removed.

Sc

Looks like you failed to remove the kOOk groups. If you want my count
to go up you need to threaten me with violence.

Oops, I meant to leave out the k00ks.

You left them on purpose.

I'm not a radical. I won't threaten any regular in any of the groups I
read, and besides, attacking you would be like attacking Markie.

More projecting on your part. I will most certainly nominate you soon.

You CB'ers just keep posting how messed up your radio's and us hams
laughing at you will get your post count up. Heee Heeee

Were you drunk when you typed this last line, as it makes no sense.

Have Mark translate it for you.

Sc

Old September 5th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:23 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

an old friend wrote:

[...]

OK DD, I'm gonna hunt you down and throw frozen chickens and canned
veggies at you!!

NO! PLEASE! No veggies :-)

Vegetables don't like vegetables?

Sc

Old September 5th 06, 12:40 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

Default slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:

it is their belief that achiving that gaol aid in the prevention of
real change in the ARS

What a Dork.

your side is always the one using sexaul title sc

Tell me Mark. Would you like it if your medical doctor got to take dumbed
down exams?

I would not but nobody is suegeting anybody take dumbed down exams
except you and your side

code testing is not a measure of IQ

indeed it seems to be a measure of almost the oposite

slow code:kook on parade

SC

Old September 6th 06, 01:08 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default AUK, I need a ruling on this.

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:23 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

an old friend wrote:

[...]

That's a pretty pathetic troll on your part. Probably the most boring
and unimaginative thing ever posted to Usenet.

To the Auk and AFA-B denizens: When someone is this boring should I play
the killfile game and make him nym shift constantly? Or do we have some
sort of award I can nominate him for. None of the awards I saw on the
web page seemed to fit his boring childlike trolling of me.

Use the Killfile Luke, Don't give in to the dark side of the Force.

SC

Old September 6th 06, 02:24 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:23 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

an old friend wrote:

[...]

I'd rather you won an award. I'd hate to see your efforts (as lame as they
are) not get any recognition.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old September 6th 06, 12:57 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:24:37 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:23 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

an old friend wrote:

[...]

I'll echo Sharon on this. He seems rather boring, but not especially
ko0ky. Simple antagonism, flaming or arguing isn't enough to merit
attention for the sake of awards. Shoot, even Bartlo would fade away
if not for his ko0ky obsession with his PSet Litses.

As a piece of advice, a ko0k's ko0kiness should only be evoked, not
created or simulated. Have you ever heard of the Formosa Rule?
(Not that Slow Code seems to be a candidate for the Formosa, as yet.)

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?
Old September 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:23 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

wrote in
roups.com
:

an old friend wrote:

[...]

Recognition? Didn't you see everyone laughing at you.

SC