Old August 30th 06, 05:11 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Work, Work, Work....

I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th. I will then respond to all posts
that require my attention (if you are lucky), as working 2 jobs and having
to deal with REAL life situations, my time is limited. To the trolls of any
radio group, **** OFF! To the kOOkologists of AUK and AFA-B, I truly
apologize for my absence and lack of participation during these busy times,
but hey, I gotta make the Benjamin's.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 30th 06, 05:26 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote:
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th.

Do you remember how that goes?
Old August 30th 06, 06:42 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default thirteeen [ waz Work, Work, Work....

"DrDeath" wrote in message
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th.

working is for slaves.

I will then respond to all posts
that require my attention (if you are lucky),

lucky's one thing i'm not.

as working 2 jobs and having
to deal with REAL life situations,

it's true. uselessnet is not real.
ask anyone here.

my time is limited.

how strange. you are the only one i
know for whom time is anything
but infinite.

To the trolls of any
radio group, **** OFF!

yeah ! mazaltov, salud, one monkey
don't stop the show !

To the kOOkologists of AUK and AFA-B, I truly
apologize for my absence

i'm always apologizing for my presence.

and lack of participation during these busy times,
but hey, I gotta make the Benjamin's.

are those a new donut?

Suffer, unto me.

in what vein?

Indulge, my every need.

again, in what vein?

UV Count 1

red shift chromodynamic quantum
photon particle displacements
count minus three thirteeen.
[without wave collapse]

Old August 30th 06, 06:44 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"fritz" wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in message
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th.

working is for slaves.

I get the memo now?
Old August 30th 06, 06:54 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default three thirteeen [ waz Work, Work, Work....

"Steveo" wrote in message
"fritz" wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in message
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th.

working is for slaves.

I get the memo now?

duck and cover

Old August 30th 06, 10:56 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default troling right along

DrDeath wrote:
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th. I will then respond to all posts
that require my attention (if you are lucky),

if the require your attention then it is duty not luck that makes you
respond

but the truth is you like being a flaming ass onn USENET likely because
you can't get away with it in real life

Old August 30th 06, 12:27 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th.

Do you remember how that goes?

I'm not sure, I've been doing two jobs with no days off here of late. Am I
supposed to have fun and if so what do I do to have fun? I seemed to have
forgotten :-)
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 30th 06, 12:39 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"fritz" wrote in message
nk.net...

"DrDeath" wrote in message
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th.

working is for slaves.

I enjoy working. (yeah, kOOky)

I will then respond to all posts
that require my attention (if you are lucky),

lucky's one thing i'm not.

Me either.

as working 2 jobs and having
to deal with REAL life situations,

it's true. uselessnet is not real.
ask anyone here.

LOL, some of them think it's real, that's where the real fun starts.

my time is limited.

how strange. you are the only one i
know for whom time is anything
but infinite.

Really? Damn, I want infinite time too. Where do I apply?

To the trolls of any
radio group, **** OFF!

yeah ! mazaltov, salud, one monkey
don't stop the show !

The show MUST go on.

To the kOOkologists of AUK and AFA-B, I truly
apologize for my absence

i'm always apologizing for my presence.

I should also, but I'm not much on apologies.

and lack of participation during these busy times,
but hey, I gotta make the Benjamin's.

are those a new donut?

Not sure. Next time I get pulled over I'll ask the cop.

Suffer, unto me.

in what vein?

Indulge, my every need.

again, in what vein?

Just a quote from a song. The new Lamb of God CD Sacrament.
It just seemed like a good sig.

UV Count 1

red shift chromodynamic quantum
photon particle displacements
count minus three thirteeen.
[without wave collapse]

And what happens if the wave collapses?

Old August 30th 06, 03:28 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"fritz" wrote in message
nk.net...

"DrDeath" wrote in message
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th.

working is for slaves.

I enjoy working. (yeah, kOOky)

slave-martyr syndrome

I will then respond to all posts
that require my attention (if you are lucky),

lucky's one thing i'm not.

Me either.

as working 2 jobs and having
to deal with REAL life situations,

it's true. uselessnet is not real.
ask anyone here.

LOL, some of them think it's real, that's where the real fun starts.

but then the fun's not real.

my time is limited.

how strange. you are the only one i
know for whom time is anything
but infinite.

Really? Damn, I want infinite time too. Where do I apply?

you have to put two batteries in
your watch at the same 'time'

To the trolls of any
radio group, **** OFF!

yeah ! mazaltov, salud, one monkey
don't stop the show !

The show MUST go on.

that's what they told the monkey

To the kOOkologists of AUK and AFA-B, I truly
apologize for my absence

i'm always apologizing for my presence.

I should also, but I'm not much on apologies.

and lack of participation during these busy times,
but hey, I gotta make the Benjamin's.

are those a new donut?

Not sure. Next time I get pulled over I'll ask the cop.

Suffer, unto me.

in what vein?

Indulge, my every need.

again, in what vein?

Just a quote from a song. The new Lamb of God CD Sacrament.
It just seemed like a good sig.

UV Count 1

red shift chromodynamic quantum
photon particle displacements
count minus three thirteeen.
[without wave collapse]

And what happens if the wave collapses?

the surfers go home.

Old August 31st 06, 06:24 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb

ah ha ha...sit mon is true no! troling right along ya your right seems
the TROLLS are beginnin` to congregate again... ah ha ha ha ya the
trolls are massing together like a bunch of magots...wonder who the
leader is? Shoooooo Trolls... ``The Watchman`` I Am Watching You...