Old September 14th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/**mipsor

Old September 14th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC on Schedule for Release in October06

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/**mipsor

Great post... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 15th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default ASSHAT 28 on Schedule for Release in October

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/=AD=ADmipsor

Great post... LOL

www.asshat-electronics.com

Great post... LOL
Old September 16th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/img_0003.jpg

Old September 16th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
oups.com:

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/img_0003.jpg

I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web. It would
be neat to see.

SC

Old September 16th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default New ASSHAT on Schedule for Release in October

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/da...25/ln01a_b.jpg

I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web. It
would be neat to see.

I have a dumpster full.
Old September 16th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Slow Code wrote:
I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web. It would
be neat to see.

Sorry, but the schematic for this design is proprietary at this time.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 16th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 15 Sep 2006 17:15:15 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web. It would
be neat to see.

Sorry, but the schematic for this design is proprietary at this time.

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!

Old September 16th 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On a sunny day (Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:25:17 GMT) it happened Slow Code
wrote in
.net:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
roups.com:

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/img_0003.jpg

I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web. It would
be neat to see.

SC

Well, I am looking at the picture.... We i nEurope use metal film resistors
now almost exclusively I think, not carbon? Maybe it is just the color coding.
It is quite easy to make a partlist from the photo, many things are obvious if
you look up 2SC2829 application notes....
I would expect some thermistor for temp compensation, he is so proud of,
do not see it.

I just did some googling,. yes I like FETS,
http://www.ibelings.com/n4ip/mrf157.html 1kW, with micro processor control
http://www.k0gkd.com/ssamp.html 600 W with fan

But for his first amp ;-), not bad!

Old September 16th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:14:07 GMT, Jan Panteltje
wrote in :

On a sunny day (Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:25:17 GMT) it happened Slow Code
wrote in
k.net:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
groups.com:

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/img_0003.jpg

I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web. It would
be neat to see.

SC

Well, I am looking at the picture.... We i nEurope use metal film resistors
now almost exclusively I think, not carbon? Maybe it is just the color coding.
It is quite easy to make a partlist from the photo, many things are obvious if
you look up 2SC2829 application notes....
I would expect some thermistor for temp compensation, he is so proud of,
do not see it.

I just did some googling,. yes I like FETS,
http://www.ibelings.com/n4ip/mrf157.html 1kW, with micro processor control
http://www.k0gkd.com/ssamp.html 600 W with fan

But for his first amp ;-), not bad!

It's not his first amp..... more like his fifth or sixth. He's been
using this forum to spam his junk for years. Go back through the
archives and you will see discussions about the cheap, diode-biased,
class-C hacks he has tried to pass off as a "linear" amps. He even
went so far to defend the designs by saying that "Linearity is not
'required' for AM...."; invoking the flywheel effect when there was no
flywheel (tank) in the design; declaring that a 179 degree conduction
angle did not introduce any significant distortion, irrespective of
the low input impedance of the transistors pushing the conduction
angle closer to 120-150 degrees..... and a bunch of other technical
voodoo, hocus-pocus and nonsense. And all the time claiming to be a
professional engineer while dismissing (yet later incorporating) most
any constructive criticism.

The only thing the Professor has professed here is fraud.

K1MAN Responds To False Charges From Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers [email protected] Policy 0 January 22nd 06 05:54 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Jerry CB 23 March 2nd 04 09:15 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Twistedhed CB 11 March 2nd 04 05:29 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Beef Taco CB 0 March 1st 04 05:31 AM
Phoenix Az fire on 800mhz L ORANGE TOO JA MORAN Scanner 0 September 13th 03 06:09 PM