Old September 3rd 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the ****ty music so Markie get his General?

On 2 Sep 2006 20:18:40 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

So, and you lost me about 9m?? I think your smoking crack!! as for

Ever hear of the second harmonic? Not only is the field strength of
your fundamental signal regulated, so are all of its harmonics. The
FCC monitors regularly check harmonic radiation out, and I think you
will get cited for that one too, which I think is kewl. And then
there are the local CBers who use channels 12 and 13 who are hearing
your harmonic splatter. They won't wait for official action; they'll
come and visit you themselves.

----
In message . com,
N9OGL bragged about his radio station with the claim, "the stations
far away say there is no signal but the audio is really good."
Old September 4th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 20:18:40 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

So, and you lost me about 9m?? I think your smoking crack!! as for

Ever hear of the second harmonic? Not only is the field strength of
your fundamental signal regulated, so are all of its harmonics. The
FCC monitors regularly check harmonic radiation out, and I think you
will get cited for that one too, which I think is kewl. And then
there are the local CBers who use channels 12 and 13 who are hearing
your harmonic splatter. They won't wait for official action; they'll
come and visit you themselves.

----
In message . com,
N9OGL bragged about his radio station with the claim, "the stations
far away say there is no signal but the audio is really good."

I have stations check the harmonics for me and there isn't any
harmonics...nice try though

Old September 4th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Omega One

N9OGL wrote:
Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 20:18:40 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

So, and you lost me about 9m?? I think your smoking crack!! as for

I have stations check the harmonics for me and there isn't any
harmonics...nice try though

I supose you might want to thank full for all these folks pointing what
could go wrong before they act (but given the nature of thetheir I can
see why you would not)