Old September 5th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Default woger again calls Steve gay

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friendless sodomite wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

Yet, you are the one who has actual experience doing just that,
Marqueer!

again woger

woger: kook on parade
for the record I have zero expernce with shot of Robeson except for his
onlie posting of same

Villiage Idiot Steve Parktard / Mopetard Anon CB 3 July 15th 06 01:35 AM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
steve lies some more [email protected] Policy 0 February 2nd 06 06:26 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM