Old February 2nd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve lies some more

On 2 Feb 2006 01:06:45 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 1 Feb 2006 17:55:14 -0800, wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:
when my wife called about steve satring conituing his attacks on her
the FCC mused about the number of Complaints filed against K4YZ

cut
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now Markie drags his "wife" into his circle of deceit!

Steve, K4YZ

I haven't seen Mark's wife posting on here. Why do you bring her up?

infairness to steve I mentioned her by call leter steve posted her
name and adress and that ****ed her off she called the FCC about steve
by name using the database in order to harass other hams like here
(and by externition myself) the intail clerk agreed that it should eb
looked into with a mind to prehaps warn that the fact the data is
public doesn't give him the right to abuse it

Nothing was abused...except any assertion by you to the contrary,
Markie.

yes you abuse the date base when you use it to conduct harrasment

that is a fact

it is also a fact of life that you can get away with more when you are
doing it that to othe rmen

my wife may get further than I

the clerk checked steve call and mentioned that therier sure were a
lot of complaints from and about the man I mentioned the incednt here
steve calls complaining about his activities "deciet"

Unless you filed one yourself, Markie, there are no "complaints"
filed about me at the FCC...Or ANY federal agency.

One I have withseveral federal agancies

two I suspect I could name at least one other regualr in the NG that
likely filed at lest one complaint about you

three with your abisive manner I am sure I am far from the only person
you have offended over the years

Why do you insist on creating such obviously laughable tales,
Markie...?!?!

nothing funny about about it

The one your "wife" needs to complain about is YOU, Markie.

for?

YOU are the one who's left "her" exposed to ridicule and
humiliation.

no I did nothing of the sort

No one else.

you did it