Old September 19th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Has Anyone Noticed

On 19 Sep 2006 02:47:28 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
. com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
ROTFL!!! He claims to be technically proficient enough to design and
build a "premium" amplifier with "quality that is unmatched by any
other builder". But when spamming his wares he can't handle a simple
sig file or spell checker? If he lacks the attention to detail needed
to correctly spell the name of his own company in his 'advertising'
(which is even worse because it was part of the link to his site),
just how good can his amps possibly be?

I guess you never missed a key when typing, huh? That's quite an
accomplishment. Now, if you could just build an amp that worked... LOL

I have designed and built more stuff than you can possibly imagine. I
made some of it public on my website (when I had a website), and it
was then subject to criticism, just like your amp is now. But I
addressed the issues instead of attacking the critics with logical
fallacies.

Now, do you -really- want me to design and build an amp? Before you
decide, know that all design material will be publically available
including schematic, board art, parts list & sources, construction
tips, and even manufacturing specifications. That means anyone with
more resources than you (i.e, more monthly income than your welfare
check) can either build their own or hack the design for production.
Are you sure you can handle the competition?

Old September 19th 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Now, do you -really- want me to design and build an amp? Before you
decide, know that all design material will be publically available
including schematic, board art, parts list & sources, construction
tips, and even manufacturing specifications. That means anyone with
more resources than you (i.e, more monthly income than your welfare
check) can either build their own or hack the design for production.
Are you sure you can handle the competition?

So you have no amplifier... that's all I wanted to know.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 19th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 19 Sep 2006 04:15:13 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Now, do you -really- want me to design and build an amp? Before you
decide, know that all design material will be publically available
including schematic, board art, parts list & sources, construction
tips, and even manufacturing specifications. That means anyone with
more resources than you (i.e, more monthly income than your welfare
check) can either build their own or hack the design for production.
Are you sure you can handle the competition?

So you have no amplifier... that's all I wanted to know.

I have designed and built plenty of amps, some that could work on the
CB, and a couple specifically for the CB. But that doesn't answer my
question: Do you want me to design an amp or not?

Old September 19th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 19 Sep 2006 13:17:56 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
om:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I have designed and built plenty of amps, some that could work on the

CB, and a couple specifically for the CB. But that doesn't answer my
question: Do you want me to design an amp or not?

So you have no amplifier... that's all I wanted to know.

I'll take that as a 'yes'.