Old September 26th 06, 07:00 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.baldspot,soc.men,rec.radio.cb

Default Found on da Flonk Image Server

Rhonda, why do you ask a question from a "person" who has not a clue about
"people" since he is not one himself?

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in message
Where do these people come from, Snarky? Sheesh.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Old September 26th 06, 08:01 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.baldspot,soc.men,rec.radio.cb

Marcus Cox , grunted in
.net:

Rhonda, why do you ask a question from a "person" who has not a clue
about "people" since he is not one himself?

Because it feels good to ask a question from a "person" who has not a
clue about "people" since he is not one himself.

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in message.

If you love me, you'll have sex with me.

Old September 26th 06, 08:53 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.baldspot,soc.men,rec.radio.cb

FreDICKa, you are funny and oh, so very wise. If you are within a 3 hour
drive of Tampa, Florida, you and Ernie should hook up.

"Fred Tehbot" wrote in
message
news:CD6DD3AE.00F54559.B2246BEF.3A445F58.F82624E3. 65A54E3D.81C1B3D6.40363609.AA024CF7.437409D9.95414 368.FEA66D50.5F7E7CE4.DBD4C71B.0A6F4DE1.9897CDAB.0 ...
Marcus Cox , grunted in
.net:

Old September 26th 06, 09:23 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.baldspot,soc.men,rec.radio.cb

Marcus Cox , radiated in
et:

FreDICKa, you are funny and oh, so very wise.

You giggle like a girl.

If you are within a 3 hour drive of Tampa, Florida, you and Ernie
should hook up.

If you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it, you have
reached the same level of development as my pet rat.