Old September 28th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Hes Hes is offline

Default An Example of Service

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hes wrote:
wrote in message
////// Fairy-Tale FLUSHED//////

Pure B.S. put out by the ARRL to sell more
magazines.

Nope, hams coming to the rescue again with communications when regular
comms fail. That thing that cber's can't do.

Nope, CBers do it all the time here in Detroit and the hams
are no where to be found.

Old September 28th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Hes wrote:
wrote in message
////// Fairy-Tale FLUSHED//////

Pure B.S. put out by the ARRL to sell more
magazines.

Nope, hams coming to the rescue again with communications when regular
comms fail. That thing that cber's can't do.

Nope, CBers do it all the time here in Detroit and the hams
are no where to be found.

****ing hams are asswipes.

most of them are just like markie and slow code.........cocksucking
faggots! thats why SC and the tard don't get along.............they're
cut from the same ****ing mold!

Old September 29th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Hes wrote:
wrote in message
////// Fairy-Tale FLUSHED//////

Pure B.S. put out by the ARRL to sell more
magazines.

Nope, hams coming to the rescue again with communications when regular
comms fail. That thing that cber's can't do.

Nope, CBers do it all the time here in Detroit and the hams
are no where to be found.

OK, site some news articles to that fact.

Old October 5th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Hes wrote:
wrote in message
////// Fairy-Tale FLUSHED//////

Pure B.S. put out by the ARRL to sell more
magazines.

Nope, hams coming to the rescue again with communications when regular
comms fail. That thing that cber's can't do.

Nope, CBers do it all the time here in Detroit and the hams
are no where to be found.

OK, site some news articles to that fact.

I dont doubt that CBers do a thousand times as much public sevice as hams do
but it is not the kind of thing that gets news attention. I know when an ice
storm hit here it was Cbers that helped my wife. She is a ham but couldnt
access the repeater because there were a bunch of hams on there talking
about how much ice they got at there house. This sort of thing goes on all
the time. Its true that hams are set up better to provide emergency
communications but a Cber is more likely to stop and change a tire for you
when you cant.

Old October 9th 06, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Hes wrote:

Nope, CBers do it all the time here in Detroit and the hams
are no where to be found.

Ahhhhhhhh.....I see we have yet another pathological liar in
anymouse clothing here....

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? Dirk Policy 1057 December 21st 06 01:29 PM
FS: Motorola Manuals Yecats Swap 8 September 20th 05 06:10 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FS Motorola Service and Software Manuals Yecats Swap 0 April 27th 04 08:21 PM