Old October 28th 06, 05:32 AM posted to alt.tv.csi,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.real-world,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

Default Rusty B Waters questions

"Will Dockery" wrote in message
oups.com...

The One True Rusty wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
Wavy G wrote:

snipped debate over whether Rusty is alive or dead

so Rusty can perhaps answer some of these questions!

Hey buddy, the other Russell B. I've not even heard of except the
occasional mention of him on some of the groups I visit.
Not me, for certain.

Good to hear, and rather than all this argument and speculation I just
used common sense and asked "Rusty Waters" himself.

I had no idea anyone else uses or used the "The One True Rusty"
moniker.
Oh well.
Hey, I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to mention
that Alex "Dink" Cain is a midget and a homosexual,

And in fact has come out of the closet, announcing on Usenet: "I will
personally come to Shadowville and suck your dick, Will"... amazing,
when Dink came out, he came out big time!

Dorkery, your reading comprehension is about as poor as a deaf mute in a
sensory depravation chamber with an audiotape.

Old October 29th 06, 07:16 PM posted to alt.tv.csi,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.real-world,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

Dink wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
Wavy G wrote:

[...]

That was a direct quote, Dink... do you deny you wrote it now?

--
WRBL television spot on the Sam Singer Loft show, from:
http://tinyurl.com/y48fgk

"Ozone Stigmata" by Will Dockery
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Will Dockery videos:
http://tinyurl.com/yfmzeq

Old October 30th 06, 12:52 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Default "The Queen of Alchohol is Alchohol"/Shadowy Ball-Scars

Goober Duck Will "Bad Talent Hack" Dockery quacked:

deny you wrote it

"I'm saying when it comes to serious drinking
name brands are bull****. Alchohol is alchohol."
- Will "Goober Duck" Dockery, 15 Oct 2006

--
Cm~

Mousy Tom Bishop LARTed me
for "moronic harassment".
You can't see this post.

Old October 30th 06, 02:27 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Default Barbara's Cat spelling (advice/advise)

Barbara's Cat wrote:

deny you wrote it

Deny you wrote the embarrassments below, Barbie?

Barbara's Cat wrote:

"stop typing stupid, stupid."
- Renay's advise

You mean /advice/, right Barbie?

Look it up: http://wsu.edu/~brians/errors/advice.html

Heh... another for the collection.

Here's a short list of a few of the misspellings Barbie has put out,
sometimes in the subject lines of threads:

Harlot:

But Dad got mad and beat the lad.
"You little harlet you!
Get out my door, you little whore,
forget I ever knew you!"
-Barbara's Cat (Fri, Nov 26 2004 10:23 pm and several other reposts)

Testicles:

"Missing Testicals" (Mar 25, 11:57 am by Barbara Cat)

Eaten:

Children too free for the dangers out there,
you were a mother who took care of me,
and would feed us whatever you could find.
You shouldn't have ate that day, Vonnie Leigh.
-Barbara's Cat (Sun, Sep 21 2003 6:29 pm)

Eaten:

when everything digests just as it should.
Instead, they call when it's bad. Like after
you'd ate seven Soft-Shell Taco Supremes
-Barbara's Cat**** (Fri, Jun 4 2004 12:31 am)

Breathe:

I want to warm my face
in your sapphire splendor.
I want to breath your air
until our mouths go dry.
I want to wash my hands
in your silver river.
-Barbara's Cat (Sun, Feb 1 2004 8:30 am

"Barbara's Cat" shrieked:

Mommy

--
Cm~

----
From: Barbara's Cat - view profile
Date: Mon, Sep 22 2003 7:43 am
Email: Barbara's Cat
Groups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, rec.arts.poems
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

In article ,
"Bindi" ) wrote ...

Barbara's Cat wrote:

My sister, born: Sep 22, 1953, died: Oct 19, 1959

[...]

Children too free for the dangers out there,
you were a mother who took care of me,
and would feed us whatever you could find.
You shouldn't have ate that day, Vonnie Leigh.

eaten. Eaten what?

The berries. I ate them too, but I survived because I swallowed them whole
instead of chewing them (according to my father).

This is confusing.
From the intro, Vonnie Leigh is 5/6 years old
and now a mother?
I know what you are getting at but it is not clear.

My sister always acted like a mother to me and the other children.
Our real mother was not a good one and left us alone way too often.

[...]

----

'Nuff said.

'Samatter?

Sounds like Cat**** needs a /hallmark polishing/, apparently, Hammy...

"Perhaps I made it sound like I was complaining, however I was doing
just the opposite. This world would be a much better place if
everyone was just a little like Barbara. I am happy and grateful to be
solely owned and operated, declawed and neutered, and
house-broken by her. "-Baebara's Cat

Urm... that's enough Barbie Cat**** for one morning, but ya'll get the
idea.

Old October 30th 06, 02:58 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Default Goober Duck Humiliates Himself... Again!

Barbara's Cat wrote:

Goober Duck Will "Bad Talent Hack" Dockery quacked:

deny you wrote it

"I'm saying when it comes to serious drinking
name brands are bull****. Alchohol is alchohol."
- Will "Goober Duck" Dockery, 15 Oct 2006

quack

--
Cm~

Mousy Tom Bishop LARTed me
for "moronic harassment".
You can't see this post.

Old October 30th 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Meat Plow wrote:

Deny

You seem a little snippy this morning, Meat... looking out for your
slurp-buddy Barbie?

Old October 30th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:00:43 -0800, Will Dockery Has Frothed:

Deny

"Alchohol is Alchohol" -Will Dockery Oct, 2006

You seem

You seem drunk already Will.

You seem a bit /protective/ of Barbie Cat, Meat:

Old October 30th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Default Will Dockery on "ABarbara's Cat spelling (advice/advise)

Meat Plow wrote:

I'd say slightly more than "a bit".

Got that right, Meat:

"Barbara's Cat" shrieked:

Mommy

--
Cm~

----
From: Barbara's Cat - view profile
Date: Mon, Sep 22 2003 7:43 am
Email: Barbara's Cat

Barbara's Cat wrote:

My sister, born: Sep 22, 1953, died: Oct 19, 1959

[...]

Children too free for the dangers out there,
you were a mother who took care of me,
and would feed us whatever you could find.
You shouldn't have ate that day, Vonnie Leigh.

eaten. Eaten what?

The berries. I ate them too, but I survived because I swallowed them

whole
instead of chewing them (according to my father).

This is confusing.
From the intro, Vonnie Leigh is 5/6 years old
and now a mother?
I know what you are getting at but it is not clear.

My sister always acted like a mother to me and the other children.
Our real mother was not a good one and left us alone way too often.

[...]

----

'Nuff said.

'Samatter?

Sounds like Cat**** needs a /m0mmy/, Meat... and you sure seem to be
sniffing for the role... heh.

Old October 30th 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Default Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars

Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:35:00 -0500, Will Dockery wrote:

Do you get drunk every morning Will?

Got that right, Meat

Well thanks for the candid replies Will. I kind of figured that anyone who
posts the way you do probably wakes up and gets drunk to get over
their hangover.

Ah, Meat, you seem to be having a memory loss problem.

You know good and well that I drink like a fish (in fact I stayed
roaring drunk most of the weekend in honor of Dylan Thomas) and most
mornings I enjoy black coffee spiked with George Dickel... you seem to
have a problem with that, but not me, pal.

--
"I just had eighteen shots of whiskey, that must be a record."
-Dylan Thomas

Barbara's Cat wrote:
"stop typing stupid, stupid."
- Renay's advise

You mean /advice/, right Barbie?

Now available in condensed, /cat****-poetry free/ version:
You little harlet you!
^^^^^^
SCAT "Missing Testicals"
^^^^^^^^^
SCAT You shouldn't have ate that day, Vonnie Leigh.
^^^
SCAT you'd ate seven Soft-Shell Taco Supremes
^^^
SCAT I want to breath your air
^^^^^^

Ready for Hallmark Hammy's /slurp polish/.

Old October 30th 06, 09:13 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

"Meat Plow" wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:00:40 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:

You know good and well that I drink like a fish

Everyone knows, Will. It's just nice for a change to see you post without
snipping out the truth.

Wonder if you'll ever give that a try?