Old September 29th 06, 07:43 AM posted to alt.tv.csi,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.tv.real-world,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

Default ****Something I Found out Watching "The C.S.I."****

± wrote:
Wavy G wrote:

Oh "Aratzio," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:45:33 +0200, Incantatrix
transparently proposed:

The God of Odd Statements
ours :

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 04:02:59 -0400, Wavy G did most oddly state:
Oh "Incantatrix," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.
"Text Medium No. 5":
Hail Eris! On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:44:15 -0400, Wavy G jabbered inanely:
The results are in...Text Medium No. 5, you are NOT the father!
Hail Eris! On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 15:40:35 -0400, Wavy G jabbered
inanely:
The results are in...Demon Lord of Confusion, you are NOT the
father!
On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 06:57:24 -0400, Wavy G attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
The results are in...Demon Lord of Confusion, you are NOT the
father!
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 02:28:11 -0400, Wavy G attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
The results are in...Text Medium No. 5, you are NOT the father!
Hail Eris! On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 03:07:36 -0400, Wavy G jabbered
inanely:
The results are in...Incantatrix, you are NOT the father!
Wavy G:
The results are in...Incantatrix, you are NOT the father!
Wavy G:
The results are in...trippy, you are NOT the father!
Wavy G took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and
I said "Oh Wow"...
The results are in...trippy, you are NOT the father!
Bob Harper took the hamburger meat, threw it on the
grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Nothing

You think Wavy G should just leave his blobs of semen
everywhere?

What are you, a sicko or something?

I hate it when it goes under the desk and I can't find
it.

I'm sure everyone else hates that too.

I bet my whole desk would glow like the map room in Cairo
with the "Staff of Ra" in position at high noon, lol? (Ow,
I twisted my arm reaching for that won, lol?)

for your mom to buy, for you to try:
http://www.spytechs.com/equipment_other/checkmate.htm
http://www.infidelitytoday.com/
(and according to the testimonials it lits up as well)

Yikes! You *******, what if my MOM is subscribing to this
newsgroup? She'll find out about this **** and use it on my
bedsheets and my pillow cases and on the walls. I'm BUSTED.

looks down, opens legs, checks
i am still a bastesse sweet wavy
and post the pictures with the results please i'd like to see
some glow in the dark

Well, okay. That is a strange request, but I cannot deny my
fans. Would you like to see the "before" and "after" as well?
I don't mind, really.

many regards,
anja, wondering whatever happened to russel B ??? (i've been
gone from usenet for a year and a half ... i miss the best
smelling man on the usernet)

I'm sad to report that Russell B is gone, *sniff*. He left us
some time after January 1st (his last post ever, *sniff*). He
went to "New York" for some kind of "anti-Bush" convention,
and he never returned. At least he died doing what he loved:
protesting "Bush," his favourite passtime. He was my best
friend and (to use a negro colloquialism) my "brother." God
rest his soul.

...Except for his last two messages, on the 10th and 15th of
August...;-{P}

Hmm? I just did a "Google" search and found nothing of the
sort. Please explain, and cite sources if available.

Should've tried "The One True Rusty"...

====================================== ===================================
From: The One True Rusty Reply-To:

Subject: I laugh and laugh and laugh References:
x.com
uP2dnf1zEpq_4HzZnZ2dnUVZ_s2dnZ2d@spea keasy.net
ooglegroups.com
j6mdnaIAEvQKFXzZnZ2dnUVZ_oednZ2d@spea keasy.net In-Reply-To:
j6mdnaIAEvQKFXzZnZ2dnUVZ_oednZ2d@spea keasy.net Content-Type:
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:15:18 GMT

Michael Cook wrote:
"Diana" wrote in message
ups.com....
Michael Cook wrote:
"K. A. Cannon" wrote in message
http://skywriter.diaryland.com/060811_37.html

Bwa Ha Ha ha ha ha

i have high score
http://www.ypsiarbor.com/memory/memory.html
heh. fun!

Diana
but my score will soon out my se-se-senility! D'oh!

I got discouraged trying to get a php chess program to run under
windows, window servers don't work and play well with open
source, so I did the memory thing.
Enjoyed the MacCaig post.
mdc

I dunno....my highest score thus far was 926 I believe, it was
nine-something.
Not bad, you used a pic of me I hadn't seen in a while.

====================================== ==================================

That's not our Russell B, you moron.

Are you quite sure about that? He posted poetry to rec.arts.poems
last April. I mean, two guys nicknamed "Rusty" Waters, both of them
k00ks, both of them apparently very large, both of them poets, both
of them pizza delivery drivers, both of them buddies with Dockery,
Bishop, & Lysaght, and both of them going by "The One True Rusty",
some of the time? I dunno, the coincidences keep piling up...

You're talking about "Russell B. Waters," a regular poster in
rec.arts.poems. I'm talking about "Russell B" (no last name), a
regular poster in alt.tv.real-world and alt.punk. THEY ARE
DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!!!!! RUSSELL B WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE'S DEAD
NOW. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT I WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS WITH SOME KIND OF
POETRY "WUSS" (NO OFFENSE TO THOSE PEOPLE, THOUGH).

Sheesh.

"Russell B." was "Russell B. Waters", and was known to have posted as
such to RAP, using the huskydustyrusty addy, as well as the other.
Really, I don't think Russell B. is dead...

Russell B (*our* Russell B) was never "Russell B. Waters," so you can
take that theory and stick it in a big dark hole somewhere (use your
imagination, lol).

Uh, no, I double-checked him a long time ago, and it's him.

i can't believe that russel b waters is 'our' russel b mind posting
proof?

Can you ask him again? I didn't hear his response over the crickets.

Don't worry about it, Wavy. It's way too much trouble to check (two vast
posting histories to pore through to find what I remember seeing years
ago), and nothing is gained if I'm right but a flamewar that could last
for several months. I only mentioned it because I didn't realise it was a
major point of contention...Pointless flamewars about this sort of thing
bore me to tears, so you'll excuse me, hmmm? You can be teh victor.

is it me or wavy g that can claim spank on you?
;-)
but i honestly think you were mistaken. i just can't believe that
those russels where the same people.

They are most assuredly not the same.

RusselB is a person with a gift that placed him as one of the best in
UPA.

He was the best. *We* were the best. The "A-Team," if you will.

*Sniff* Russell B was the "Hannibal" to my "Murdock."

Nah, Pinch and Russell B were UseNet Gold.

Would they make me look like silver?

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
************************************************** *******************
WTF is Fred Ziffel?

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

From: The One True Rusty Reply-To:

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:15:18 GMT

Michael Cook wrote:
"Diana" wrote in message
ups.com...
Michael Cook wrote:
"K. A. Cannon" wrote in message
[...]

Bronze.

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
************************************************** *******************
WTF is Fred Ziffel?

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

From: The One True Rusty Reply-To:

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:15:18 GMT

Michael Cook wrote:
"Diana" wrote in message
ups..com...
Michael Cook wrote:
"K. A. Cannon" wrote in message
[...]

I can accept that. Are they still around?

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
************************************************** *******************
WTF is Fred Ziffel?

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

From: The One True Rusty Reply-To:

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:15:18 GMT

Michael Cook wrote:
"Diana" wrote in message
ups.com...
Michael Cook wrote:
"K. A. Cannon" wrote in message
[...]

Nah.

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
************************************************** *******************
WTF is Fred Ziffel?

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
************************************************** *******************
WTF is Fred Ziffel?

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

From: The One True Rusty Reply-To:

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:15:18 GMT

Michael Cook wrote:
"Diana" wrote in message
ups.com...
Michael Cook wrote:
"K. A. Cannon" wrote in message
[...]

HEY! I'm still around. What are you implying, Humphries?

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
************************************************** *******************
WTF is Fred Ziffel?

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

Old October 26th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.tv.csi,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.real-world,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

Default Rusty B Waters questions

Wavy G wrote:

plenty of snips for brevity

[...]

Crossposted to:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...s?lnk=oa&hl=en

so Rusty can perhaps answer some of these questions!

--
"Ozone Stigmata" by Will Dockery
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Will Dockery videos:
http://tinyurl.com/yfmzeq

Old October 27th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.tv.csi,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.real-world,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

"Will Dockery" wrote in message
Wavy G wrote:

plenty of snips for brevity

[...]

The only question Rusty needs to answer is why he acts like such a bloated
racist douchebag pizza boy homosexual pedarast.

Old October 27th 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.tv.csi,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.real-world,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

Will Dockery wrote:
Wavy G wrote:

plenty of snips for brevity

[...]

Hey buddy, the other Russell B. I've not even heard of except the
occasional mention of him on some of the groups I visit.
Not me, for certain.
I had no idea anyone else uses or used the "The One True Rusty"
moniker.
Oh well.
Hey, I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to mention
that Alex "Dink" Cain is a midget and a homosexual, and also Meat Plow
is a drug-addled penniless loser who spawned retarded offspring.
Later!

Old October 27th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.tv.csi,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.real-world,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

The One True Rusty wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
Wavy G wrote:

snipped debate over whether Rusty is alive or dead

so Rusty can perhaps answer some of these questions!

Hey buddy, the other Russell B. I've not even heard of except the
occasional mention of him on some of the groups I visit.
Not me, for certain.

Good to hear, and rather than all this argument and speculation I just
used common sense and asked "Rusty Waters" himself.

I had no idea anyone else uses or used the "The One True Rusty"
moniker.
Oh well.
Hey, I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to mention
that Alex "Dink" Cain is a midget and a homosexual,

And in fact has come out of the closet, announcing on Usenet: "I will
personally come to Shadowville and suck your dick, Will"... amazing,
when Dink came out, he came out big time!

and also Meat Plow
is a drug-addled penniless loser who spawned retarded offspring.

He can't seem to manage to write his first song, either, after bragging
for weeks about his "superior musical abilities".

Later!

Don't be so scarce, pal!

--
"In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic
American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of

(Zorro press release, 2005 http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm )

"Ozone Stigmata" by Will Dockery-Henry Conley
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Old October 28th 06, 05:30 AM posted to alt.tv.csi,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.real-world,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

"The One True Rusty" wrote in message
ups.com...

Will Dockery wrote:
Wavy G wrote:

plenty of snips for brevity

[...]

You are such a little bitch, Rusty. You would probably be worth at least 20
packs of smokes in prison.