Old October 6th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC - Field Testing

Although the official release of the new SkyWave 2879ABTC amplifier is
not until tomorrow... there are several units in the field that are
undergoing some independent testing at this time.

http://www.worldwidedx.com/gallery/Skywave-Amplifier

Old October 6th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 6 Oct 2006 10:27:24 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

+++Although the official release of the new SkyWave 2879ABTC amplifier is
+++not until tomorrow... there are several units in the field that are
+++undergoing some independent testing at this time.
+++
+++http://www.worldwidedx.com/gallery/Skywave-Amplifier

***********

And I periodically watch the FCC webpages for your Notice of
Violation.

james
Old October 7th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

wrote:

+++Although the official release of the new SkyWave 2879ABTC amplifier is
+++not until tomorrow... there are several units in the field that are
+++undergoing some independent testing at this time.
+++
+++http://www.worldwidedx.com/gallery/Skywave-Amplifier

***********

And I periodically watch the FCC webpages for your Notice of
Violation.

james

As someone we know would say, LOL.
Old October 7th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
ups.com:

Although the official release of the new SkyWave 2879ABTC amplifier is
not until tomorrow... there are several units in the field that are
undergoing some independent testing at this time.

http://www.worldwidedx.com/gallery/Skywave-Amplifier

The amp must be working great. The field tester in Washington got shot.

ROFL
Old October 7th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

james wrote:
And I periodically watch the FCC webpages for your Notice of
Violation.

Thanks for your continuing interest...

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old October 8th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default New SkyWave- Field Testing

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
Although the official release of the new SkyWave 2879ABTC amplifier is
not until tomorrow... there are several units in the field that are
undergoing some independent testing at this time.

LOL, farm equipment.........................................

Landshark

Old October 9th 06, 09:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 00:32:20 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

when you going to stop welching on your bets SC?

QUOTE

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 9th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

Although the official release of the new SkyWave 2879ABTC amplifier is
not until tomorrow... there are several units in the field that are
undergoing some independent testing at this time.

http://www.worldwidedx.com/gallery/Skywave-Amplifier

Not for nothing, Brian. I don't care if you are truthful or lying, about the
specs. I don't care if you sell 1 or 100,000 of them. But one thing is clear.
Even though you say the amp is is for HF operation, you have all but admitted
that you are selling it as a CB linear, by advertising it in this newsgroup. The
problem is that you put it all in black and white, in a public forum, and you
cannot retract any of it. So even if the FCC wanted to be bothered and wanted to
shut you down, they clearly have enough printed evidence that you fully intented
to sell this to CBer's. Otherwise, you should have never posted it here. I'm
sorry, but I don't understand that kind of logic.

Vinnie S.
Old October 10th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

wrote:

[...]

Good post Vinnie. Thats why i was asking what his intentions were
regarding posting on a ng that doesn't legally fit his spam. Is it his
ignorance that the FCC will turn a blind eye? Time will tell.
Old October 10th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:18:12 -0400, jim wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

[...]

He could have sold a ton of them on ebay, as a 10 meter amp. Instead, he opened
the door to get busted.

Vinnie S.