Old October 29th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

I don't particularly care for either one's tactics and stay out of that
mess.

no you supported him and hiss efort for the past few years by your
silence

Mark, you really DO crap on posts as SC says. Now this innocent woman
is"guilty" of supporting Steve through her silence? You truly are an idiot,
Mark. The fact that she has killfiled your and Steve's posts never entered
your convoluted mind, did it? In your twisted mind she is guilty if she
does, guilty if she doesn't.
No wonder you are so disliked by all in this group....

See my comment above. If I saw some one being threatened with violence and
it were within my power to do something about it, I would.

I was and am threatened with VIOLENCE on a regular basis and people
not in your killfile you say nothing you lift not the finger smallest
finger of your hand

How about if I raise a finger, Mark? Will my middle one do? Digital Salute!
The fact that you post ad-nauseum and call others "liers" never entered into
YOUR equation, did it?

then why do you employ it?

Why do you persist in continually butting in where you are clearly not
wanted?

www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com

Old October 29th 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

How about if I raise a finger, Mark? Will my middle one do? Digital Salute!

Why do you persist in continually butting in where you are clearly not
wanted?

this a publice NG you certainly have no computction about "butting in
where you are not wanted"
You didn't answer the question, Markie.

Why?

Old October 29th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

You didn't answer the question, Markie.
when you learn to quote properly I consider your questions and you
need to pove you are a real person with a name

I do not answer question to Persons unknown

/
You already did. And I do not "need to pove" anything to the likes of YOU,
Mark. You are, for the most part, an inconsequential flea, one that I toy
with at will.
Tell you what, Mark. When you learn to use a spell check program I'll use my
real name. Better yet. When you learn 5wpm and upgrade, I'll meet you on 17M
some afternoon and you can then learn my name AND callsign.

Old October 29th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:48:53 -0500, "A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote:

/
You already did.

learn to quote

Learn to spell.

--
"obviously moirse fails to improve your abilitesi as an all round comicator"

What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs? Slow Code Swap 62 November 3rd 06 12:55 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Radio and Electronics Hania Lux Shortwave 0 October 18th 03 12:13 AM