Old November 20th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default N.O.S. Digi-Scan for 858 board

Have a Digi-Scan new in box with instructions and even has warranty card.
Taking offers.ONLY FITS UNIDEN 858 BOARD RADIOS!
Train

Old November 20th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Train:

Oh man does that bring back memories!

Jay in the Mojave

Old November 21st 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Yeah... the concept was invented by a CB'er friend of mine named Ted
who made and sold them direct, through dealers and famous places like
Glenn Mfg in Stockton, CA. The makers of the famous big TPL-Glenn
RF Amplifiers.

cheers,
skipp
www.radiowrench.com/sonic

: Train wrote:
: Have a Digi-Scan new in box with instructions and even has warranty card.
: Taking offers.ONLY FITS UNIDEN 858 BOARD RADIOS!
: Train
:
:
Old November 21st 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio,amateur.policy

Jay in the Mojave wrote in
:

Hello Train:

Oh man does that bring back memories!

Jay in the Mojave

I bet you got a hard-on just thinking about it.

SC
Old November 21st 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Skipp drops in wrote in
:

Yeah... the concept was invented by a CB'er friend of mine named Ted
who made and sold them direct, through dealers and famous places like
Glenn Mfg in Stockton, CA. The makers of the famous big TPL-Glenn
RF Amplifiers.

cheers,
skipp

Ted? Ted who liked to give head?

SC

Old November 21st 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Skipp:

Yeah those things where a blast to use. My good friend 578 who lived in
the San Fernando Valley had one and just amazed me to see run up and
down the frequencies. Kind of new technology back then.

Talking about amplifiers and such, I got a e-mail from a guy who wants
me to repost the story of the old man's "Beast HF Linear Amplifier" that
used four each 813 tubes made from many surplus/dumped Collins ART/13
Transmitters. Still looking for it. I have a box of old 1.44 Meg disks
to look thru yet.

This Story was even published Woodys World CB Magazine, years ago.

Hope all is well.

Jay in the Mojave

Might not be able to shoot any ship over some of the Holidays, as the ol
lady will want the 220 Volt plug for her oven.

Old November 22nd 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message

Might not be able to shoot any ship over some of the Holidays, as the ol
lady will want the 220 Volt plug for her oven.

I really hate when that happens!
Have a happy Jay!

Train

Old November 22nd 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Train wrote:
"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message

Might not be able to shoot any ship over some of the Holidays, as the ol

lady will want the 220 Volt plug for her oven.

I really hate when that happens!
Have a happy Jay!

Train

Hello Train:

Yeah Have a Happy Thanks Giving, and God Bless your family.

Yeah it ain't easy being a "Big Strap"

Jay in the Mojave
Old November 22nd 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Train wrote:
"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message

Might not be able to shoot any ship over some of the Holidays, as the
ol

lady will want the 220 Volt plug for her oven.

I really hate when that happens!
Have a happy Jay!

Train

Hello Train:

Yeah Have a Happy Thanks Giving, and God Bless your family.

Yeah it ain't easy being a "Big Strap"

Jay in the Mojave

Hi Jay

A small price to pay for a hot meal.

All the best.

Steveo.
Old November 23rd 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Steveo:

Yeah your right as usual. I was gonna get out and put in another 220
plug but have to drive to town to get it, darn!. It ain't 2 hard to run
a pair of 4 gauge wires to the maine breaker, on the out side of the
trailer. Got nails and old Garden hose, I do!

Have a Happy and Safe Thanks Giving, I'll be ah listenin on the lower side.

Jay in the Mojave

Steveo wrote:

Hi Jay

A small price to pay for a hot meal.

All the best.

Steveo.

new ham experimenter board NO9GL Policy 80 March 24th 06 02:59 PM
K1MAN Responds To False Charges From Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers [email protected] Policy 0 January 22nd 06 05:54 PM
homebrewing on perfboard, how to connect components James W Homebrew 47 February 11th 04 12:42 AM
MW Receiver Pete KE9OA Shortwave 51 December 9th 03 09:14 PM
Scanner Bearcat 250 Help! Nick Scanner 6 September 27th 03 08:59 PM