Old December 9th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey Vin

On 09 Dec 2006 02:55:56 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
Nah, not unless you like lake erie perch or walleye. You of all people
should stop by Jim, you could map quest it and then talk on your old
portable when you got here.

You could pretend to be a Buckeye fan (the champs) while you're here
too.

I had a walleye at the Flats at some joint named Shooters (or something
like that). That was a great eatin fish.

Vinnie S.

You made it to the flats? How many years ago?

Great eating fish is right, melt in your mouth freshwater filet's.

Like 1989 or so. Nice place.

Vinnie S.
Old December 9th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
Nah, not unless you like lake erie perch or walleye. You of all
people should stop by Jim, you could map quest it and then talk on
your old portable when you got here.

You could pretend to be a Buckeye fan (the champs) while you're here
too.

I had a walleye at the Flats at some joint named Shooters (or
something like that). That was a great eatin fish.

Vinnie S.

You made it to the flats? How many years ago?

Great eating fish is right, melt in your mouth freshwater filet's.

Like 1989 or so. Nice place.

Vinnie S.

Good timing.

It's not as popular now as it was back then down by the river. They're
trying to re-jew-vinate it again. g

--
I guess I don't get out too much
Old December 9th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Like 1989 or so. Nice place.

Vinnie S.

Good timing.

It's not as popular now as it was back then down by the river. They're
trying to re-jew-vinate it again. g

Can't sleep. I have to be up at 3:30 am. I need sleep. I am going to fall asleep
in the tree.

Vinnie S.
Old December 9th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
Like 1989 or so. Nice place.

Vinnie S.

Good timing.

It's not as popular now as it was back then down by the river. They're
trying to re-jew-vinate it again. g

Can't sleep. I have to be up at 3:30 am. I need sleep. I am going to fall
asleep in the tree.

Vinnie S.

I'll shoot some bottle rockets at'cha like a bouquet of rf flowers.

--
It's your good rockin' daddy down from Tennessee
Old December 9th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Vinnie S." wrote in message

Like 1989 or so. Nice place.

Vinnie S.

Good timing.

It's not as popular now as it was back then down by the river. They're
trying to re-jew-vinate it again. g

Can't sleep. I have to be up at 3:30 am. I need sleep. I am going to fall
asleep
in the tree.

Vinnie S.

Just don't snore, tie yourself to the tree, put the gun on safe and it'll
all be good! Been there, got the t-shirt! :-)

Old December 9th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Mopar wrote:
Yep, I have three female barn kittys and they

are really good at mooching from the

neighbors down the road. The male kittys are

too full of **** and vinegar to count on to put

up homestead back there. It costs a few

ruples to get the females fixed, but it's money

well spent.

Yeah... we can hunt most anything behind my

barn, rabbit, squirrel, or

deer.

Clay pigeon is always in season, sorta like NY
cement shoes.

Any pheasant?

Old December 9th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Mopar wrote:
You could pretend to be a Buckeye fan (the

champs) while you're here too.

Two cents coming. I like the team. I was hoping they were going to
cripple Michigan and I think it's funny how the Michigan fans are crying
like babies..they just don't get it. The team failed to capture the
title in their division AND they lost to Ohio State AND they had a
weaker schedule than Florida, which brings us to the crux of the matter.
Down here, you're either a Gator, Hurricane or 'Nole, but ya' can't be
more than one...although I was never a gator fan, it would be less than
ethical of me to root against a Fl team, but then again, it's tough to
root against a team like Ohio St this year..all cornbread farm boys from
the sticks (for the most part). Good luck!

Jim@opt wrote:
had the thought of stopping by a coupla years

ago. might try again when we shoot out to

knoxville next year. nd irish fan myself.

They didn't have too bad of a year. I liked them under Holtz and haven't
been able to recapture that enthusiasm, but they're growing on me
ever-so-slowly.

b' eyes

are overated

Wish these teams didn't have all this time off. It's like a totally
different team come bowl day.

Old December 10th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 14:15:18 GMT, "U-Know-Who" wrote:

Can't sleep. I have to be up at 3:30 am. I need sleep. I am going to fall
asleep
in the tree.

Vinnie S.

Just don't snore, tie yourself to the tree, put the gun on safe and it'll
all be good! Been there, got the t-shirt! :-)

Well, did all that. Fell asleep for a few minutes. Add a frezzing cold 20 degree
day, and not a deer in site for 4 people.

Vinnie S.
Old December 10th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Clay pigeon is always in season, sorta like NY
cement shoes.

Any pheasant?

The have pheasant here, but I here it's like a war zone. I am going to try
Turkey next Spring.

Vinnie S.