Old January 2nd 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Christmas presents?

What new toys did everyone get?

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 2nd 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

What new toys did everyone get?

I have a 9 month old daughter, so I asked relatives to buy give for her instead.
I did get a book and a pair of jeans, some some other clothes. However, for my
big 40 birthday in Feb, I am going to asked for this:

http://www.hobbytron.com/RCHelicopte...cooZ85615.html

I did however pick up a broken Realistic TRC-455 that is dead in the water. I
built a workbench this past week, and plan to try and repair it. I don't think
repairing it will be that hard. But aligning the thing will be a problem.

Vinnie S.
Old January 2nd 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Vinnie S." wrote in message

What new toys did everyone get?

I have a 9 month old daughter, so I asked relatives to buy give for her
instead.

As it should be. Very noble indeed.

Old January 2nd 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

What new toys did everyone get?

After all the fuss was over, and everyone else was provided for, I bought
myself this on the 27th:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Actually, I upgraded from the 350D to this one, and am teaching the GF to
use the 350D. (had to have a reason)

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 2nd 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 22:24:27 -0600, "U-Know-Who" wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

What new toys did everyone get?

After all the fuss was over, and everyone else was provided for, I bought
myself this on the 27th:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Actually, I upgraded from the 350D to this one, and am teaching the GF to
use the 350D. (had to have a reason)

I have a lower end Olympus. I used to have an old Rebel XS. That camera was
great, and took great pics. It was idiot proof, for novices like me. Good luck
with it !

Vinnie S.