Old March 31st 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor Moving Forward...

On Mar 27, 5:53 am, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:
The first pre-production pcb has been built and put into service.
Pictures of this board are now available athttp://www.telstar-electronics.com/default_files/NewProductDevelopmen...
Several other additional boards will be built and put in service
within the next two weeks. After this pre-production pilot... final
adjustments will be made to the pcb to allow for easier/better
manufacturing before the final pcb is released.

P.S. I may be looking for several radio techs in the next few months
that would agree to do some beta testing. Email me with your
qualifications to be considered. The beta units will be free of
charge... and I would only expect a detailed performance report in
return.

www.telstar-electronics.com

garbage

Old March 31st 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default VoiceMax...

On Mar 29, 1:34 pm, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:
Thanks for your continued interest in the VoiceMax speech processor.
See the latest information regarding this product athttp://www.telstar-electronics.com/default_files/NewProductDevelopmen...

garbage

Old April 1st 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Thanks for your continued interest in VoiceMax...

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/

Old May 7th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote...

We have no control how our amplifiers are used. They are primarily
designed for medical, acousto-optic, and laser applications like are
shown at http://www.neostech.com/PDFs/drivers%20for%2025WQs.htm

Ever thought of becoming a politician?

Thanks for your question.

You may also try starting with the old favorite,
"I'm glad you asked that"

:~)
Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Old May 7th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

* Cross-posting removed...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote...

P.S. I may be looking for several radio techs in the next few months
that would agree to do some beta testing. Email me with your
qualifications to be considered.

Do we get to see your qualifications?
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours... but not in public, lest we get
arrested.

:~)