Old February 23rd 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Ping Frank

Is David Gilliland the Nascar driver any shirt-tail relation to you?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/driver?statsId=1097
Old February 24th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 23 Feb 2007 23:23:59 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Is David Gilliland the Nascar driver any shirt-tail relation to you?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/driver?statsId=1097

Nope, but did you see how he held the lead for the first 18, dropped
back to 41 and a lap down, then worked all the way back to threaten
the lead? He's one to keep an eye on for next year's Demolition Derby.

BTW, no relation to Richard Gilliland (the actor), either.

Old February 24th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Group: rec.radio.cb Date: Fri, Feb 23, 2007, 6:41pm (EST-3) From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
On 23 Feb 2007 23:23:59 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:
Is David Gilliland the Nascar driver any

shirt-tail relation to you?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/driver?statsId=1097
Nope, but did you see how he held the lead for the first 18, dropped
back to 41 and a lap down, then worked all the way back to threaten the
lead? He's one to keep an eye on for next year's Demolition Derby.
BTW, no relation to Richard Gilliland (the actor), either.

_
How 'bout that dude in Ireland?

Old February 24th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
How 'bout that dude in Ireland?

Bono? :P
Old February 24th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
How 'bout that dude in Ireland?

Bono? :P

He's a strange bird. A humanitarian, but a strange bird.

Old February 24th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:46:32 -0500, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:

Group: rec.radio.cb Date: Fri, Feb 23, 2007, 6:41pm (EST-3) From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
On 23 Feb 2007 23:23:59 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:
Is David Gilliland the Nascar driver any

shirt-tail relation to you?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/driver?statsId=1097
Nope, but did you see how he held the lead for the first 18, dropped
back to 41 and a lap down, then worked all the way back to threaten the
lead? He's one to keep an eye on for next year's Demolition Derby.
BTW, no relation to Richard Gilliland (the actor), either.

_
How 'bout that dude in Ireland?

LOL!!! Which one?

Just kidding. My branch on the tree grew from a long line of thieves
and drunks that staggered out of the Ozarks. You won't see many of
them getting much public attention outside of a court or lynch mob.

Old February 24th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:46:32 -0500, (I
How 'bout that dude in Ireland?

LOL!!! Which one?

Just kidding. My branch on the tree grew from a long line of thieves
and drunks that staggered out of the Ozarks. You won't see many of
them getting much public attention outside of a court or lynch mob.

You're starting to sound like Steve Earle.
Old February 24th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Frank*Gilliland)
_
How 'bout that dude in Ireland?

LOL!!! Which one?

Just kidding. My branch on the tree grew from

a long line of thieves and drunks that

staggered out of the Ozarks. You won't see

many of them getting much public attention

outside of a court or lynch mob.

That's funny. It's amazing what we find in our ancestry. I imagine back
in the day folks in the hills weren't much different than the rural
folks in the south. Whiskey, agriculture, cattle and whatever made the
dime.

Old February 24th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 23 Feb 2007 23:23:59 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Is David Gilliland the Nascar driver any shirt-tail relation to you?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/driver?statsId=1097

Nope, but did you see how he held the lead for the first 18, dropped
back to 41 and a lap down, then worked all the way back to threaten
the lead? He's one to keep an eye on for next year's Demolition Derby.

He seems like a good kid in the few interviews I've seen of him, and he
gets up on the wheel too.

I might start rooting for him.

You cannot root for him as long as he's driving
a Ford, right?

BTW, no relation to Richard Gilliland (the actor), either.

Anytime I hear the name Gilliland I think of you now. It ain't a real
common name around here anyway so it's not very often.

Go #38

What did Richard Gilliland star in?
Old February 24th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 24 Feb 2007 03:03:22 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 23 Feb 2007 23:23:59 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Is David Gilliland the Nascar driver any shirt-tail relation to you?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/driver?statsId=1097

Nope, but did you see how he held the lead for the first 18, dropped
back to 41 and a lap down, then worked all the way back to threaten
the lead? He's one to keep an eye on for next year's Demolition Derby.

He seems like a good kid in the few interviews I've seen of him, and he
gets up on the wheel too.

I might start rooting for him.

You cannot root for him as long as he's driving
a Ford, right?

I didn't notice what he drove. I don't hate Fords.... they made the
Fairmont and the Taurus, two of the most dependable cars ever built
(don't know why they dropped the Taurus, that was pretty stupid). Ford
steering systems are excellent. And the 300 I-6 was probably one of
the best engines ever made by -any- auto manufacturer. I even own an
LTD for those long road-trips.

But then again, they did make the Edsel and Pinto....

BTW, no relation to Richard Gilliland (the actor), either.

Anytime I hear the name Gilliland I think of you now. It ain't a real
common name around here anyway so it's not very often.

Go #38

What did Richard Gilliland star in?

Mostly just small parts on TV & movies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Gilliland

Ping Frank Dr.Death CB 36 March 26th 06 11:17 PM
ping: FRANK STEVEO CB 1 February 9th 05 12:07 AM
Ping Frank sideband CB 2 October 18th 04 11:56 PM
OT...Ping Frank Steveo CB 71 May 12th 04 08:00 PM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM