Old October 18th 04, 06:49 PM
sideband

Default Ping Frank

Frank:

I know it's much belated, but I owe you an apology for all the BS I
threw at you in my ignorance back before I was licensed. You,
initially, did nothing to deserve the attitude, insults, and
inappropriate behavior I sent your way. I apologize for that.

Just clearing the air. No hard feelings, I hope.

-SSB

Old October 18th 04, 11:18 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:49:00 GMT, sideband wrote
in :

Frank:

I know it's much belated, but I owe you an apology for all the BS I
threw at you in my ignorance back before I was licensed. You,
initially, did nothing to deserve the attitude, insults, and
inappropriate behavior I sent your way. I apologize for that.

Just clearing the air. No hard feelings, I hope.

-SSB

I haven't the foggiest of what you are talking about, but if you did
as you say, don't apologize. I'm a stubborn and arrogant asshole, and
I stroke a lot of people the wrong way. Like it or hate it, that's
just who I am. And just for the sake of mentioning it, I don't hold
any animosity towards anyone in this newsgroup (assuming, of course,
Phil Covington isn't lurking).

Old October 18th 04, 11:56 PM
sideband

Cool deal.
Thanks, Frank.

Frank Gilliland wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:49:00 GMT, sideband wrote
in :

Frank:

I know it's much belated, but I owe you an apology for all the BS I
threw at you in my ignorance back before I was licensed. You,
initially, did nothing to deserve the attitude, insults, and
inappropriate behavior I sent your way. I apologize for that.

Just clearing the air. No hard feelings, I hope.

-SSB

I haven't the foggiest of what you are talking about, but if you did
as you say, don't apologize. I'm a stubborn and arrogant asshole, and
I stroke a lot of people the wrong way. Like it or hate it, that's
just who I am. And just for the sake of mentioning it, I don't hold
any animosity towards anyone in this newsgroup (assuming, of course,
Phil Covington isn't lurking).

Ideas for a homemade mobile antenna. Chris CB 152 June 24th 04 02:13 AM
Geo says Frank Nicolai Carpathia CB 6 June 14th 04 07:26 PM
OT...Ping Frank Steveo CB 71 May 12th 04 08:00 PM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM