Old April 17th 07, 11:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Yo Enzo

How's the weather looking for the Tribes visit to NYC?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old April 17th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Apr 17, 7:46 am, Steveo wrote:
How's the weather looking for the Tribes visit to NYC?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

yeah, mopeyhoLICK wants to go to yankee stadium and infest one of the
toilet stalls. The truckers arent paying him as much lately...that
missing front tooth causes scrapes, and it gets 'em mad!

Old April 17th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 17 Apr 2007 10:46:49 GMT, Steveo wrote:

How's the weather looking for the Tribes visit to NYC?

Fine for Tues. The state was a mess on Monday. Our pitching is in tatters. You
guys face a AA guy tonight. Hafner is the best DH in the AL, better than Ortiz.
The problem is that the media has been on a Boston bandwagon for 3 years.

Vinnie S.
Old April 17th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 17 Apr 2007 10:46:49 GMT, Steveo wrote:

How's the weather looking for the Tribes visit to NYC?

Fine for Tues. The state was a mess on Monday.

I seen that on the news, you people got hammered. We only caught the wind
effect from that here. It 's been really ****ty here with cold and snow up
until the last couple days.

Our pitching is in
tatters. You guys face a AA guy tonight.

Wright ain't it? No relation to ex-Indian Jarret Wright. (sp)

Hafner is the best DH in the AL,
better than Ortiz.

He hasn't warmed up to this cold ass weather yet but you're right, I
wouldn't want to pitch to him!

The problem is that the media has been on a Boston
bandwagon for 3 years.

You guys get your fair share of media coverage too, mostly about Jeter's
errors and you're beat up pitching staff, before this Tribe series.
Speaking of Boston, Crisp looks like a bust, and it's too soon to say how
Marte will pay off with that trade.

Vinnie S.

Good luck with the series. Westbrook just inked a three year $33 million
dollar deal a couple days ago so I hope he's golden for a while.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old April 17th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Good luck with the series.

Oh hey I almost forgot, call in a NJ favor and let the Nets beat the Bulls,
please.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Old April 18th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Good luck with the series. Westbrook just inked a three year $33 million
dollar deal a couple days ago so I hope he's golden for a while.

Ugh. I would have thrown the money at Hafner or Sabathia. You guys should be
pounding this kid. He's throwing slop.

Vinnie S.
Old April 18th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
Good luck with the series. Westbrook just inked a three year $33 million
dollar deal a couple days ago so I hope he's golden for a while.

Ugh. I would have thrown the money at Hafner or Sabathia. You guys should
be pounding this kid. He's throwing slop.

Vinnie S.

Nah, I hexed him just like every other Cleveland athlete I post about. Dood
is an inning eater. Your Yankees will out bid everyone for Sabathia and
Hafner.

:-((

Baseball will adapt a salary cap someday soon, hopefully.

Westbrook is still ok in my book.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old April 18th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
He's throwing slop.

Shot-down radio station.

Vinnie S.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old April 18th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Nah, I hexed him just like every other Cleveland athlete I post about. Dood
is an inning eater. Your Yankees will out bid everyone for Sabathia and
Hafner.

:-((

Baseball will adapt a salary cap someday soon, hopefully.

Westbrook is still ok in my book.

They do have a limit. They dumped Shef for prospects, and are moving toward
youth. George is out of the picture.

I have no problem with a cap. My problem is the biggest complainers were the Sox
fans. Then they go out and buy a championship, and it's OK all of a sudden. This
year, they were accused of tampering with Lugo and Drew. They are already
floating rumors in the Boston press that they might go after AROD. We aren't
your enemy anymore. They are.

Vinnie S.
Old April 18th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S.

Which media is that Vinnie? Newsday made a point a couple of weeks ago
that their backpage had the Yanks highlighted 9 days in a row. The Mets,
IMHO who are a better team, were shunted to the inside pages. The Sox
are very popular on the east end of the island (Yaz home boy). If you
are talking national media then its about time the Sox were talked about
because, as you know, the Yanks are a circus as per George's discretion.

BTW, the cable you sent works fine. Thanks mate.

I am not sure if the Mets are the better team. Right now they are. But I am not
a big fan of their pitching. I was talking about national media, like ESPN and
such.

Vinnie S.

Ping Enzo Steveo CB 4 March 12th 06 06:51 AM
hey enzo jim CB 5 January 21st 06 01:59 AM
Hey Enzo jim CB 2 September 12th 05 10:41 PM
Ping Enzo Steveo CB 17 August 24th 05 01:11 AM