Old May 5th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Ping Jim C

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?
Old May 5th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.
Old May 6th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.

Cavs may be rusty that first game, it may go seven.
Old May 6th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 05 May 2007 23:06:41 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.

Cavs may be rusty that first game, it may go seven.

5 game. Kidd wears down, now. Their window came and went.

Vinnie S.
Old May 6th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.

Cavs may be rusty that first game, it may go seven.

5 game. Kidd wears down, now. Their window came and went.

Vinnie S.

I dunno man, you may be throwing in the towel too soon. I expect it to be a
good series. If the Nets hit the outside stuff lookout.

Old May 8th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default I apologize for the duplicate posts

My NSP has a few growing pains but not too bad.

Be good.
Old May 21st 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
My NSP has a few growing pains but not too bad.

Be good.

Your ****'s broke, buy a Chevy.................... LOL!!!

Landshark

Old May 21st 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
My NSP has a few growing pains but not too bad.

Be good.

Hello Sharkie,

Your ****'s broke,

Nah, some sort of server problem according to Curt.

buy a Chevy.................... LOL!!!

Landshark

I already have a Chevy truck...runs good!

I recollect you being a Ford guy. Didja switch? Ford is almost closing down
here in Cleveland. (castings)

Hey I was in WV for the weekend at the track/slots, just got home this
morning. Did OK and had a blast.

The DX is up today.
Old May 6th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.

Hey btw the DX is up on 11.
Old May 6th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:
What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Sorry bud I haven't followed the Nets since they started here on the
island and had Dr J on the side. Lets talk Mets/Jets/Isles and
Manchester United

Ping Roy Mike Coslo Antenna 1 November 21st 06 12:55 AM
Ping Roy Slow Code General 0 November 21st 06 12:55 AM
Ping Roy Slow Code Scanner 0 November 21st 06 12:55 AM
OT Ping Jim Steveo CB 15 September 16th 05 01:18 PM
Ping: Jay Frank Gilliland CB 1 November 9th 04 12:38 PM