Old May 5th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Ping Jim C

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?
Old May 5th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.
Old May 6th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.

Cavs may be rusty that first game, it may go seven.
Old May 6th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.

Hey btw the DX is up on 11.
Old May 6th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 05 May 2007 23:06:41 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.

Cavs may be rusty that first game, it may go seven.

5 game. Kidd wears down, now. Their window came and went.

Vinnie S.

Old May 6th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 05 May 2007 22:14:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Nets have no inside game, and I don't think they are deep.

Vinnie S.

Cavs may be rusty that first game, it may go seven.

5 game. Kidd wears down, now. Their window came and went.

Vinnie S.

I dunno man, you may be throwing in the towel too soon. I expect it to be a
good series. If the Nets hit the outside stuff lookout.
Old May 6th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:
What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Sorry bud I haven't followed the Nets since they started here on the
island and had Dr J on the side. Lets talk Mets/Jets/Isles and
Manchester United
Old May 7th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Sorry bud I haven't followed the Nets since they started here on the
island and had Dr J on the side. Lets talk Mets/Jets/Isles and
Manchester United

Oh that's it -Mets or Jets instead of Nets-.
Old May 8th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default I apologize for the duplicate posts

My NSP has a few growing pains but not too bad.

Be good.
Old May 9th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

What do you forecast for the Cavs/Nets playoff match-up that starts
tomorrow?

Sorry bud I haven't followed the Nets since they started here on the
island and had Dr J on the side. Lets talk Mets/Jets/Isles and
Manchester United

Oh that's it -Mets or Jets instead of Nets-.

Years ago there was a professional tennis team in the NY area called the
Sets. Basketball is hard to watch as players are getting taller and the
basket remains the same height. Try English Footie (soccer). Great
entertainment. Not as boring as one might think. The season is just
about over and Manchester Utd are champs. HooYa...

Ping Roy Mike Coslo Antenna 1 November 21st 06 12:55 AM
Ping Roy Slow Code General 0 November 21st 06 12:55 AM
Ping Roy Slow Code Scanner 0 November 21st 06 12:55 AM
OT Ping Jim Steveo CB 15 September 16th 05 01:18 PM
Ping: Jay Frank Gilliland CB 1 November 9th 04 12:38 PM