Old May 29th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default moparhoLICK, lick on this, rover lover!

We will thoroughly review the listing(s) you have reported for
violations of our Electronics Equipment Policy. We often rely on
members
like you bring such items to our attention.

In light of eBay's privacy policy, we cannot share with you any
action
taken by eBay with respect to this listing. If we determine that the
listing violates eBay policy, we may:

1. Send the seller an informational alert;
2. Remove the listing; or
3. Suspend the seller.

Account suspensions are usually reserved for those sellers that
continuously disregard policy.

For more information on our Electronics Equipment Policy, please
visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/electronics.html

If you would like to review our Prohibited and Questionable Items
Policies in more detail, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/item_allowed.html

Thank you for your report.

Regards,