Old June 3rd 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Gaytard MoparhoLICK not fit to clean N8WWM toilet

MoparhoLICK you are powerless before the might of the AKC. You are not
worthy to clean N8WWM's cat box turds. He is a hero to all hams. You
are a squirming worm on the fruit of hobby radio.

Today the AKC got this email from a keyclown whose amp sale we ratted
out...

"This amp is LEGAL to use by amatur radio you *** what the *** busness
of it is yours, you *** *****!!!!!"

Yes the amp got yoinked rom ebay. The keyclown is now in tears. And
you MoprhoLICK can do nothing but fondle yer tiny peepee. The business
of de-keyclowning ebay goes on. You can do nothing to stop it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Old June 3rd 07, 01:57 PM
Member

AKC advisor -

Lelnads mom -
1-810-969-4964

Old June 3rd 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 3, 11:26 am, "Yo Mamma" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

MoparhoLICK you are powerless before the might of the AKC. You are not
worthy to clean N8WWM's cat box turds. He is a hero to all hams. You
are a squirming worm on the fruit of hobby radio.

Today the AKC got this email from a keyclown whose amp sale we ratted
out...

"This amp is LEGAL to use by amatur radio you *** what the *** busness
of it is yours, you *** *****!!!!!"

Yes the amp got yoinked rom ebay. The keyclown is now in tears. And
you MoprhoLICK can do nothing but fondle yer tiny peepee. The business
of de-keyclowning ebay goes on. You can do nothing to stop it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

STFU, Duggie.

It aint Doug, moron.

Old June 3rd 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 3, 10:30 am, KEYCLOWN AUCTION RATOUT CENTRAL
wrote:
On Jun 3, 11:26 am, "Yo Mamma" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

MoparhoLICK you are powerless before the might of the AKC. You are not
worthy to clean N8WWM's cat box turds. He is a hero to all hams. You
are a squirming worm on the fruit of hobby radio.

Today the AKC got this email from a keyclown whose amp sale we ratted
out...

"This amp is LEGAL to use by amatur radio you *** what the *** busness
of it is yours, you *** *****!!!!!"

Yes the amp got yoinked rom ebay. The keyclown is now in tears. And
you MoprhoLICK can do nothing but fondle yer tiny peepee. The business
of de-keyclowning ebay goes on. You can do nothing to stop it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

STFU, Duggie.

It aint Doug, moron.

Yes, I am not Doug I am an AKC member from Oakland. I am doing the
important work of ratting out keyclown auctions, but I have a
question. Why are keyclowns so gay? Is the gayness born into them or
does the RF coming out at 27 mhz at illegal power create wrist
flipping and Petro whoring by keyclowns?

Old June 4th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"KEYCLOWN AUCTION RATOUT CENTRAL" wrote in
message ups.com...
On Jun 3, 11:26 am, "Yo Mamma" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

MoparhoLICK you are powerless before the might of the AKC. You are not
worthy to clean N8WWM's cat box turds. He is a hero to all hams. You
are a squirming worm on the fruit of hobby radio.

Today the AKC got this email from a keyclown whose amp sale we ratted
out...

"This amp is LEGAL to use by amatur radio you *** what the *** busness
of it is yours, you *** *****!!!!!"

Yes the amp got yoinked rom ebay. The keyclown is now in tears. And
you MoprhoLICK can do nothing but fondle yer tiny peepee. The business
of de-keyclowning ebay goes on. You can do nothing to stop it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

STFU, Duggie.

It aint Doug, moron.

Correct. But you a

TraceRoute to 72.240.160.136 [cblmdm72-240-160-136.buckeyecom.net]

Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name
1 1 1 0 66.98.244.1 gphou-66-98-244-1.ev1servers.net
2 1 0 0 66.98.241.16 gphou-66-98-241-16.ev1servers.net
3 1 1 0 66.98.240.15 gphou-66-98-240-15.ev1servers.net
4 1 1 1 38.99.206.177 -
5 1 1 1 66.28.64.65 g10-3-0.core01.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com
6 16 16 15 66.28.4.106 p13-0.core01.mci01.atlas.cogentco.com
7 27 27 27 66.28.4.34 p5-0.core02.ord01.atlas.cogentco.com
8 27 27 27 66.28.4.61 p15-0.core01.ord01.atlas.cogentco.com
9 32 32 32 154.54.5.154 p5-0.core01.tol01.atlas.cogentco.com
10 35 34 34 66.28.4.221 p5-0.core01.cle01.atlas.cogentco.com
11 45 45 45 38.99.194.182 -
12 39 38 39 72.240.0.10 -
13 46 46 47 72.240.160.136 cblmdm72-240-160-136.buckeyecom.net

Trace complete

Old June 4th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

oups.com...
wrote:
On Jun 3, 11:26 am, "Yo Mamma" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

MoparhoLICK you are powerless before the might of the AKC. You are
not
worthy to clean N8WWM's cat box turds. He is a hero to all hams. You
are a squirming worm on the fruit of hobby radio.

Today the AKC got this email from a keyclown whose amp sale we ratted
out...

"This amp is LEGAL to use by amatur radio you *** what the ***
busness
of it is yours, you *** *****!!!!!"

Yes the amp got yoinked rom ebay. The keyclown is now in tears. And
you MoprhoLICK can do nothing but fondle yer tiny peepee. The
business
of de-keyclowning ebay goes on. You can do nothing to stop it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

STFU, Duggie.

It aint Doug, moron.

Yes, I am not Doug I am an AKC member from Oakland.

Ok, so you're one of Doug's faggot friends.

I am doing the
important work of ratting out keyclown auctions,

And being ignored by Ebay.

but I have a
question.

What? You don't know who your mother is?

Why are keyclowns so gay? Is the gayness born into them or
does the RF coming out at 27 mhz at illegal power create wrist
flipping and Petro whoring by keyclowns?

Nah, that's Douglas' problem.

Old July 23rd 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 3, 11:26 am, "Yo Mamma" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

MoparhoLICK you are powerless before the might of the AKC. You are not
worthy to clean N8WWM's cat box turds. He is a hero to all hams. You
are a squirming worm on the fruit of hobby radio.

Today the AKC got this email from a keyclown whose amp sale we ratted
out...

"This amp is LEGAL to use by amatur radio you *** what the *** busness
of it is yours, you *** *****!!!!!"

Yes the amp got yoinked rom ebay. The keyclown is now in tears. And
you MoprhoLICK can do nothing but fondle yer tiny peepee. The business
of de-keyclowning ebay goes on. You can do nothing to stop it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

STFU, Duggie.

The AKC ear in the sky hears chukkeesukkee the phony Christian making
loud "UUUUUHHHHH, UUUUHHHHH!" sounds...a zoom in with the AKC Big Eye
In The Sky Secret Cam reveals that the noise is his reaction as he
withdraws and then re thrusts the toilet plunger handle repeatedly in
and outta his phony Christian butt. LOL!

Traceroute that, threatener of women and children, phony Christian,
drug soaked mental defective, online gun threatener of hams, online
threatener of siccing gangs on people, jerk piece of pouff who call
cops pigs...traceroute that. Shall we post all of these posts that you
made on subjects like these AGAIN on here? maybe we should once a
month just so your christian buddies know how much of a queenly fake
you are.