Old June 21st 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default rrcb is a sewer

shame

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old June 21st 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 21 Jun 2007 00:17:42 GMT, Steveo wrote:

shame

it is in part YOUR fault

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Old June 21st 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 20, 9:17 pm, Steveo wrote:
shame

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Then leave, queenie! Hey, didja hear about some guy losing his access
on a British server? Kinda funny.

Old June 22nd 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
shame

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

What's Up Steveo,
Well while the group has it's problems, it can mostly be
cured with a good set of filters. On another note, going
to Murphy NC for a Bronco Event 7/5/07, want to meet
and I'll buy the beers and dinner???????????? LMAO!!!

Landshark

Old June 22nd 07, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

shame

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

What's Up Steveo,
Well while the group has it's problems, it can mostly be
cured with a good set of filters. On another note, going
to Murphy NC for a Bronco Event 7/5/07, want to meet
and I'll buy the beers and dinner???????????? LMAO!!!

Landshark

Gee whiz that sounds great !

Jay in the Mojave

Old June 22nd 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

shame

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

What's Up Steveo,
Well while the group has it's problems, it can mostly be
cured with a good set of filters. On another note, going
to Murphy NC for a Bronco Event 7/5/07, want to meet
and I'll buy the beers and dinner???????????? LMAO!!!

Landshark

Gee whiz that sounds great !

Jay in the Mojave

Morning Jay,
Yeah this ones going to be a hoot. I tried to go to the event @ Big Bear
but the boss decided to take his and another Bronco down with his family
(can't blame him). So now it's off to the south to hangout with the good old
boys.
Next event might be Arkansas and/or Oregon. Been to the Arkansas one,
but don't particularly like to drive for 14 to 15 hours straight to Oregon.

Landshark

Old June 22nd 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
shame

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

What's Up Steveo,
Well while the group has it's problems, it can mostly be
cured with a good set of filters.

Hello Landshark

I'm getting better with the filter thing lately, you're right about the
noise reduction.

On another note, going
to Murphy NC for a Bronco Event 7/5/07, want to meet
and I'll buy the beers and dinner???????????? LMAO!!!

Landshark

Man I wish I had the time to hang out with you Bronco guys. I'm in the
middle of painting my barn and working my ass off right now. Making the
proverbial hay while the sun shines.

At any rate, thanks for the invitation bro.

Tip of the cap to you guys and your club too, ya'll seem to make the
rounds.
Old June 22nd 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

I'm getting better with the filter thing lately, you're right about the
noise reduction.

I like checking in, seeing 25 new messages, then when I filter, there are 5.
Add new assholes daily as needed. Now shake, don't stir!!!!

Old June 22nd 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote:
snip
don't particularly like to drive for 14 to 15 hours straight

Landshark

Get your knees in the breeze, driver!!!

rrcb group poll Steveo CB 18 May 3rd 07 01:02 AM
It's easy to tell when KB9RQZ comes back, the group turns into a sewer again. Slow Code Policy 6 October 9th 06 12:23 PM
It's easy to tell when KB9RQZ comes back, the group turns into a sewer again. Slow Code General 2 October 5th 06 01:11 AM
This place is turning into a sewer jim CB 37 January 1st 05 05:29 PM
rrcb storyline I Am Not George CB 13 June 20th 04 04:20 AM