Old June 18th 04, 12:27 AM
I Am Not George

Default rrcb storyline

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
Frank and Hall and both ran to defend N8WWM on many
occasions, too.

.....hmmmm, when did I ever do that? I seem to recall as early as Jan
of 2001 that I didn't agree with his methods, but I also pointed out
that he was just mirroring the behavior of those that didn't like his
pro-legal position. And one of those people (and probably several of
your "internet personalities") was you, Twisty. If I was defending him
then I was also defending you. So what are you whining about?

This
little group is what comprises the "akc" that Frank always refers. Hell,
"AKC" is one of Frank's favorite terms,,google THAT term and see who
pioneered it,,,Doug, Frank, Lelnad, Geogre, and Hall..in that order.

rrcb has what they call in the WWF a story line and if you dont know
it you are left out of the action. the storyline tells who is the good
guy and who is the bad guy who did what to who and who holds a grudge
and has old scores to settle lol with who etc. here is what I know of
it so far.

in the beginning there were illegal cbers and legal cbers and
superbowl stars and amp gods who were more or less in charge of rrcb
and acted as moderators and gave the legal cb people a hard time. Then
doug N8WWM showed up and openly made fun of the illegal cbers and
coined the word keyclowns. so it is the keyclowns vs the
antikeyclowns. anyone who defended legal cb was called AKC and there
were poeple like Dave Hall and Frank around at that time as well as
Dwight Stewart who supposedly maskeraded as a guy named Aaron Voobner
aka the leader of the AKC. Around this time Leland scott answered some
posts of twistedhed and let him know that he did not feel freebanding
was cool. twistedhed then attacked him and of course doug joined in on
the fun. Supposedly doug found Twisteds po box before he had it
changed and sent him a used jock strap in the mail. This started a war
with twistedhed vs the world but most especialy Leland who he blames
for a number of forgeries someone did where twistedhed supposedly was
placing false for sale ads on the web. Oh and there was a famous
Respect For Freeband post posted in the ham newsgroup again supposedly
by twistedhed but blamed on Leland scott and others. There was so much
strife that many of the amp gods and superbowl keyclowns left the
group to a few die hards remain like twistedhed, landshark and steveo.
"george" came into the picture late as he is supposed to be a NJ
keyclown and superbowl star that got his ham license and went legal.
somewhere in the archives there is a post where he baited twistedhed
with a call wa3moj in order to getb him to look up the name George
Busch which was a joke about the president. From then on twisty called
him george and so did everyone else. also twisty got a hold of many
erronous callsigns and names that he tried to pin on people like N7VCF
for Frank etc. Landshark is a keyclown that used to curse and troll as
bad as any but eventually he turned in to a hypocrite that now reports
his enemies to ISPs for spam and trolling. Once frank I think did a
google search and found posts that Landshark made in a TS transexual
group cruising for sex which have been prove to be accurate which
****es off landshark. His butt buddie is a keyclown named Steve aka
steveo aka moparholic @hotmail.com who has lately come on as an
internet tough guy his claim to fame is that he visits peoples houses
and threatens to beat them up. he did go to lelands house and doug
N8WWMs house and take photos after he was chase away. Im sure I have
missed some but those are the highlights.

This stuff has been going on for near 5 yrs now and shows no signs of
letup and just goes to show you cant tell the players without a score
card lol
Old June 18th 04, 11:07 PM
Steveo

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
(I Am Not George) wrote:
rrcb has what they call in the WWF a story line and if you dont know it
you are left out of the action. the storyline tells who is the good guy
and who is the bad guy who did what to who and who holds a grudge and
has old scores to settle lol with who etc. here is what I know of it so
far.

Pull your head out of your ass, google-****.

You did that -- thing again so I had to cp.

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
He is unable. It has been lodged there since our first encounter.
Besides, the story has a recurring theme and a main focus,,,need one
ponder who has been painting the group with such a subject? I thought
not.
Hey,,Tarpon Tournament this weekend,,,,the damn things are rolling like
mad in the day time...a 124 pounder was caught this morning on a
breakaway jig, but I'm a purist and prefer the live bait. Breakaways may
catch more, but they literally "break away" and line the bottom of Boca
Grande with lead. Ever see a picture of a sliver king doing his tail
dance across the water? A beeeyooo-ta-fulll sight to behold!

Man that sounds like a blast, Twist. One of these days I'm going
to take you up on your offer to take me out on the big pond and
wet a line.. Do you take pictures of these great fishing days?

It's a lot of fun to look back at those days on the water when
they're jumping in the boat and you have pics of it.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old June 19th 04, 03:47 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
[...]

I've got lot's of pics of Cabo fishing adventures.................
Got to make arrangements for a RRCB fishing trip to Cabo.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.