Old June 30th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default IF YOU DONT SUCK COCK ON THIS GROUP YOU MUST BE A KEYDOWNER... WHY?

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:25:32 -0400, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:

There are so many amps in my area and these guys dont
even know this place exists. So now what???

Filter. Just add these dummies to the kill file daily. The squelch
action is great! Let these "boys" preach to the choir, of themselves!

I have 8 RF amps here. Most for upper HF and working. Some are for 2 meters.
I sold a lot of my AM CB's and other junque at the hamfest last year to the
tune of several hundred $$$. What a night/day that was. I got there for the
overnight to watch over the grounds. Then worked the gate for my hour for
three hours until my relief showed up. Then I set up and sold stuff, then
after packing up my leftovers, I helped to stack tables and clean up the
main hall. This year I didn't even leave flyers at the only overpriced
electronics store in town. I may not even go to the club hamfest this year,
but if I do, I have the "hamfest official" badge from last year. I know
they reuse the same ones over and over. The admission tickets were 2002!

Sounds great I will take your advice about the squelch

You can lead morkie to cock but you can't make him NOT suck it !! [email protected] CB 10 October 6th 06 02:36 PM
New YahooGroup for Fun and Mayhemtruth is i want to suck wisman an robsens cock! an old freind CB 2 August 19th 06 02:00 AM
I NEED COCK! Keith Hosman KC8TCQ CB 1 January 28th 05 09:39 AM
FCC AND AKC SUCK $#!#! EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE CB 6 December 30th 04 06:04 PM
Cock up the Ass Steveo's whore mother CB 12 December 21st 04 12:50 PM