Old December 19th 04, 09:33 PM
Steveo's whore mother

Default Cock up the Ass

the first time I watched my mommy get ****ed by a big buck ******s was
the first time my cock was as hard as a rock.

I wanted that cock in me.thats why I love ****** cock. My wife is a
filthy dirty whore, but thats why I married her. she was the biggest
cocksucker here in Ohio. she really loves buck ******s as much as I do.
Infact she was ****ing ******s since the age of 12, a long time before
I met her. but thats another story. She loves it when I bring ******s
home for her to ****. I jerk off watching that ****** cock slam in her.
Then when the ****** is ready to cum, I pull his cock out of her and
shove it in my mouth and I never ever drip any on my lips. That hot
****** cum goes right into my little puggy belly.

Old December 19th 04, 09:55 PM
Steveo

N8WWM "Steveo's whore mother" wrote:
the first time I watched my mommy get ****ed by a big buck ******s was
the first time my cock was as hard as a rock.

I wanted that cock in me.thats why I love ****** cock. My wife is a
filthy dirty whore, but thats why I married her. she was the biggest
cocksucker here in Ohio. she really loves buck ******s as much as I do.
Infact she was ****ing ******s since the age of 12, a long time before
I met her. but thats another story. She loves it when I bring ******s
home for her to ****. I jerk off watching that ****** cock slam in her.
Then when the ****** is ready to cum, I pull his cock out of her and
shove it in my mouth and I never ever drip any on my lips. That hot
****** cum goes right into my little puggy belly.

Hi dogie. Someone should start a dogie speak archive. I'd do it, but geo
keeps me too busy with his.

-cross post snipped-
Old December 19th 04, 11:41 PM
Smooth G

On 19 Dec 2004 13:33:09 -0800, "Steveo's whore mother"
wrote:

the first time I watched my mommy get ****ed by a big buck ******s was
the first time my cock was as hard as a rock.

I wanted that cock in me.thats why I love ****** cock. My wife is a
filthy dirty whore, but thats why I married her. she was the biggest
cocksucker here in Ohio. she really loves buck ******s as much as I do.
Infact she was ****ing ******s since the age of 12, a long time before
I met her. but thats another story. She loves it when I bring ******s
home for her to ****. I jerk off watching that ****** cock slam in her.
Then when the ****** is ready to cum, I pull his cock out of her and
shove it in my mouth and I never ever drip any on my lips. That hot
****** cum goes right into my little puggy belly.

Sadly this is the same homo gay talk that prozac or george always
talks about why is he pushing his agenda here? I mean anti amplifiers
is one thing but this homo and racial stuff has got to stop. I mean he
admitted he liked big black cocks before, why does he keep telling us
over and over again???
Old December 19th 04, 11:44 PM
Steveo

wrote:

[...]

Too many years in his mammy's basement have destroyed his dome.
Old December 19th 04, 11:56 PM
Plain Bagel

wrote:

[...]

I think he has issues. But I am not a psychiatrist.

--
_________________________
You wouldn't have won if we'd

Old December 20th 04, 12:42 AM
U Know Who

wrote:

[...]

As Dick McCollum once stated, and it still rings true, "George is simply
insane".

Old December 20th 04, 01:52 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

wrote:

[...]

And what I once said, "Randy you are an asshole"

Geo, I can accept that. But, you are one as well. That, my little buddy,
makes you an insane asshole. Very dangerous critter indeed....to themselves.

Old December 20th 04, 03:12 AM
BP

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

HUH!! Well, isn't that strange....!?!?

This time.., He..(geo), didn't even deny, being geo.. )

i confess Steveo CB 18 December 15th 04 05:20 AM
OT..online cock fights Steveo CB 2 August 25th 04 12:00 AM
Gay Stevie Parks cries and whines for N8's cock ChukkeeSukkee is a faggot CB 1 November 10th 03 06:48 PM
N8WWM writes (was) Gay keyqueen cock pumping Stevie Mopedophile's anus: IN,OUT,IN,OUT,IN,OUT Steveo Policy 0 November 5th 03 01:09 AM
LANDSISSY GAGS, SWALLOWS TRUCKERS COCK, GETS GANG BANGED Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 0 October 12th 03 06:33 PM