Old August 4th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Canada booming in

on the flatside.
Old August 4th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Yo Steveo:

Is what U got that goes on the flat side? Did you get that quad?

Working late tonight with flood lights out in the antenna field putting
a multi band 5/8 ground plane, man is this thing big!

Jay in the Mojave

104 in the shade today......Tilt!

on the flatside.

Old August 4th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hi Jay

I ended up taking down the gizmotchy and putting up a three element
flatside yagi. I passed on the quad mostly because of windload. I figured
my ground plane is good enough for most vertical traffic anyway, reckon?

It's been hot and dry here too man. It won't be long before the locals will
be complaining about how cold it is either. Some are never satisfied.

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Yo Steveo:

Is what U got that goes on the flat side? Did you get that quad?

Working late tonight with flood lights out in the antenna field putting
a multi band 5/8 ground plane, man is this thing big!

Jay in the Mojave

104 in the shade today......Tilt!

on the flatside.

Old August 5th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo:

Good deal on the Horz Beam, some skip signals will work better on the
vertical then fad a little and will be better on the Horz Beam and back
and forth.

Have to run the swamp cooler from 5AM to 10PM here to keep the house
cooled down. And at 1 PM it gets switched to high. But you can still
work in the mornings and evenings. Rock n Roll......

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, where you wounder why you are here in
the 104 degree heat!

Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Yo Steveo:

Is what U got that goes on the flat side? Did you get that quad?

Working late tonight with flood lights out in the antenna field putting
a multi band 5/8 ground plane, man is this thing big!

Jay in the Mojave

104 in the shade today......Tilt!

Steveo wrote:

on the flatside.