Old August 16th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default CB Shops to distribute VoiceMax...

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Telstar Electronics wrote:

On Aug 14, 6:46 pm, Steveo wrote:

Heh, Griffey's last stand. It's time to get a real *paying* job now,
Brian. Your mom shouldn't have to support you at your age.

OK... it looks like Steveo has "chimed in". He's like a broken
record... never has any new material... just repeats nonsense over &
over. The problem was that it wasn't funny the first time. I guess
it's ridiculous to expect more from guy who earns a meager living
cutting lawns and turning over topsoil. You're kind of like a
landscaping parrot... Stevo wanna cracker?
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...uctDevelopment.
htm

You should rethink posting your spam which is contrary to what usenet is
supposed to be about. Where else besides this ng do you advertise your
kit? Steve trolled and you took the bait and rather than ignoring him
you attack. Smart business move Mr. Griffey.

I trolled?

Ya got the numpty to respond so yes
Old August 16th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Telstar Electronics wrote:

Hey, these guys are busy sleeping in their parents basement and dreaming
about molesting the next door neighbors child ... they wouldn't know how
to wire a mike if they had to, to save their life ...

JS

Old August 18th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ps.com... I'm looking for some reputable CB shops out there to discuss
distribution of my new VoiceMax product. Please give me some of your
recommendations...

I would like to thank several of you who emailed me with your
recommendations. I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to reply
here.
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Old August 24th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

try the $ store

Old August 25th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 24, 2:04 pm, (Key Klown) wrote:
try the $ store

Thanks for the advice...
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:ME:UF S

Old August 25th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Will someone do my marketing for me...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote...

Ron, you have missed the point entirely. I'm looking for
recommendations for distribution points... not your
personal views.

You asked for reputable.
I have dealt with several dealers, and never had
problems. However, someone else may argue that
they have been "had" by one or two of them.
Unless you specify what YOU consider reputable,
then you ARE asking for personal views.

Actually, if you weren't so stupid...

More insults, coming from someone who was not smart
enough to find his business contacts before going into
production.
Does the term "business plan" mean anything to you?

One thing is for sure, anyone who needs to ask for
business contacts on a CB newsgroup has lost their way.

We get all the sharp ones out here... lol

You may want to take a minute or two to consider that
all your insults are cached by Google.
Everyone will be able to see how you appear to beg people
to do your marketing for you (without pay) then, when
their replies do not suit you, you hurl insults at them.

Regards,
Peter.

Old August 27th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 25, 3:57 pm, " Peter" wrote:
You may want to take a minute or two to consider that
all your insults are cached by Google.
Everyone will be able to see how you appear to beg people
to do your marketing for you (without pay) then, when
their replies do not suit you, you hurl insults at them.

Thanks for your comments. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old August 28th 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 25, 3:57 pm, " Peter" wrote:
More insults, coming from someone who was not smart
enough to find his business contacts before going into
production.
Does the term "business plan" mean anything to you?
One thing is for sure, anyone who needs to ask for
business contacts on a CB newsgroup has lost their way.
You may want to take a minute or two to consider that
all your insults are cached by Google.
Everyone will be able to see how you appear to beg people
to do your marketing for you (without pay) then, when
their replies do not suit you, you hurl insults at them.

Peter, the business plan seems to be working just fine here. In fact,
there are now five VoiceMax units that have been shipped to the UK in
the past three weeks. Not sure exactly what part of the country you're
in... but keep your ears open.
Regards,
www.telstar-electronics.com

Good CB Install Shops near NYC? K. Williams CB 5 September 20th 04 05:19 PM
Looking for second hand equipment shops un USA Lalin Equipment 8 January 31st 04 06:15 PM
Looking for second hand equipment shops un USA Lalin Equipment 0 January 30th 04 02:39 PM
Good CB shops in Nashville? tmac CB 16 December 29th 03 03:16 AM
CB SHOPS NORTHERN OHIO Greg CB 0 July 13th 03 05:20 PM