Old August 16th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Neat o0ld linear

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello all:

Heres one that brings back fond old memories, yeah a full 100 watts and
more! I can still remember the power supply singing when you keyed it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PALOMAR-HAM-AMAT...QQcmdZViewItem

Jay in the Mojave

Using antique tubes, sold by an extra (guess that is his idiot rating
huh? ROFLOL!), ancient piece of equipment in its own right, no harmonic
filtering, etc.

You'd be amazed though, some other idiot amateur will buy it ...

Regards,
JS
Old August 17th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 14, 10:04 pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/PALOMAR-HAM-AMAT...-AMPLIFIER-150...

LOL!
" ? NO SALES AT ALL to France - NO EXCEPTIONS!!! NO EXPLANATIONS!!!"

Heh, what did France ever do to anybody? It's not like they're
Californian or something...

Old August 18th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
| http://cgi.ebay.com/PALOMAR-HAM-AMAT...-AMPLIFIER-150...
|
| LOL!
| " ? NO SALES AT ALL to France - NO EXCEPTIONS!!! NO EXPLANATIONS!!!"
|
|Heh, what did France ever do to anybody? It's not like they're
|Californian or something...
|-----------------

Without France we may still be saying "God Save the Queen" and still a
colony.

james
Old August 19th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

|-----------------

Without France we may still be saying "God Save the Queen" and still a
colony.

You're not helping the pro-France argument with that one...

Old August 19th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

|-----------------

Without France we may still be saying "God Save the Queen" and still a
colony.

james

Good point James. Yanks will hate France for they have a different
opinion on how the world revolves. People forget Yorktown Va and the
Statue of Liberty. I spent some time in France and can say they are no
different than you and I. The French Revolution is considered a
watershed event in the history of human development. The ignorant here
may loathe them but without their help during the Revolution we would be
playing cricket instead of baseball.

FA...... CB Linear Fred Garvin Shortwave 4 November 21st 05 12:52 AM
What Amp. linear for 6mt ? Alex212 Equipment 1 June 10th 05 01:52 AM
Linear Amp UK John Ivar Bjørkaas Boatanchors 0 January 4th 05 08:26 PM
LINEAR AMP john and steph Boatanchors 0 December 27th 04 07:15 AM
WTB HF Linear amp James Dickson Swap 1 September 15th 03 12:44 AM