Old November 11th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default where do Iget current FCC CB license?

Vinnie S. wrote:

Moped is an offical licensing center. You can get one from him.

Vinnie S.

Yeah I hear if ya all show up with 50 bucks or so, you will get the
grand tour, all 4 or 5 stores in town, plus the fillin station. Then ya
have to write down your name and address and Moped will sign it for
ya's. A few more bucks for the Radar Endorsement.

Might even be able to sign up for BPL service.

Jay in the Mojave
Old November 11th 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
Moped is an offical licensing center. You can get one from him.

Vinnie S.

He will need to time travel.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/images...-from-1974.jpg
Old November 11th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:

Moped is an offical licensing center. You can get one from him.

Vinnie S.

Yeah I hear if ya all show up with 50 bucks or so, you will get the
grand tour, all 4 or 5 stores in town, plus the fillin station. Then ya
have to write down your name and address and Moped will sign it for
ya's. A few more bucks for the Radar Endorsement.

Might even be able to sign up for BPL service.

Jay in the Mojave

Haha, may want to review first:

http://www.k4gvt.com/bpl/
Old November 11th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:

Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

Moped is an offical licensing center. You can get one from him.

Vinnie S.

Yeah I hear if ya all show up with 50 bucks or so, you will get the
grand tour, all 4 or 5 stores in town, plus the fillin station. Then ya
have to write down your name and address and Moped will sign it for
ya's. A few more bucks for the Radar Endorsement.

Might even be able to sign up for BPL service.

Jay in the Mojave

Haha, may want to review first:

http://www.k4gvt.com/bpl/

Hello Steveo:

Oh are you listening in? hahahhahaha

BPL is one of those things investers call a "Bad Deal" the word I hear
is that the orignal investors are trying to get out, by having new
investors come in.

Jay in the Mojave
Old November 11th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

Moped is an offical licensing center. You can get one from him.

Vinnie S.

Yeah I hear if ya all show up with 50 bucks or so, you will get the
grand tour, all 4 or 5 stores in town, plus the fillin station. Then ya
have to write down your name and address and Moped will sign it for
ya's. A few more bucks for the Radar Endorsement.

Might even be able to sign up for BPL service.

Jay in the Mojave

Haha, may want to review first:

http://www.k4gvt.com/bpl/

Hello Steveo:

Oh are you listening in? hahahhahaha

BPL is one of those things investers call a "Bad Deal" the word I hear
is that the orignal investors are trying to get out, by having new
investors come in.

Jay in the Mojave

Hi Jay

Yeah sounds like a bad deal all the way around, I've not heard much about
it in these parts except for some chatter on the radio about jamming it if
it ever comes to fruition.

Old November 11th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Tell the ignorant cop to check CFR Title 47 Part 95.402.

Speaking about ignorant, I just remembered that a few
years ago or so when I was walking around at the Mayday
Parade in that same county, I had only one radio with
me, and I was stopped and told I wasn't allowed to have
it.

For some reason, they didn't want me having any transmitter that I
could talk to other people on while I was
there, although they didn't have any signs posted saying so.

However, this "transmitter" that I coud "talk to other people
on" was an IC-R3 scanner!!!!

I didn't even own any radio transmitters at the time!!!!

So I told him "it doesn't transmit, it only receives"
and I turned on the regular tv portion of it with the
screen on to a regular tv station.

Then he said it was okay for me to have it and left thinking
it was a regular ordinary pocket tv!!!

The authorities in that county really do need some radio lessons and
some radio law lessons.

They can't tell the difference between a cb and a ham
radio.

And even more surprisingly, they can't even tell the
difference between a radio transmitter and a radio
reciever that only recieves!!!!

Old November 13th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Nov 6, 6:47 pm, John Smith wrote:
wrote:

You do NOT need a license for CB ...

I live near Sacramento, CA. The cops there, sheriff and city police,
are about as smart as dirt.

How is that any different from civilians in that state?

They all seem to be about 6+ ft., built
like gorillas and have come through the marines to get the cop job.

That'd kind of an insult to marines.

Current through coils Reg Edwards Antenna 939 April 4th 06 12:33 AM
Current through coils - BFD Richard Clark Antenna 4 March 23rd 06 05:15 PM
What is RF current? Thomas Antenna 3 August 16th 04 07:50 PM
Current FCC data KØHB Policy 1 January 13th 04 03:38 PM
Pro-95 current draw? Ken Scanner 10 November 25th 03 07:11 AM