Old December 8th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FA KRIS 23 + PARTS radio

I don't like posting this stuff - but of all the radios I've listed on
E-Bay - almost 20 total now - this past couple weeks - this one is the
orphan. There is a KRIS 23+ on E-Bay - which would make a good parts radio
for anyone who is in need of parts or to refurbish one down the road. These
are all being sold for a customer and I'd really like to make a clean sweep
of them all to clear my shelf. All but this one appears as though they're
going to sell.

It has 2 days and some hours to go as of 12/8/07 12:35 PM Eastern.

I didn't post the item number. If you are familiar with E-Bay - you can find
it easy enough.
There are many others there - in case you're interested. Once you find the
Kris, you can check out the others - by clicking on view sellers other items
or some such button.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for understanding and also - know that I do NOT
make a habit of doing this.