Old March 16th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default MORE letters to FCC

Last count 2 more amateurs in the Toledo area have submitted comment
as to their feelings regarding keyclowns being awarded ham licenses.
The FCC says that any letters of comment about individuals will stay
in their permanent record, so as to accurately reflect the extenuating
circumstances pertaining to the decision whether or not to grant.

KEYCLOWNS: You won't *ever* have a ham license if we bust you. AKC
goes by the numbers with the FCC, something you retarded little turds
can't do because you are stupid.

Act up, talk junk, that's expected. We understand keyclowns, we know
this is your outlet. Poor babies, can't be hams because you
keyclowned...We bet you think that's not your fault, too.

K-WHAT?, odd call letters. American Insurgent Shortwave 0 August 1st 07 12:25 AM
K-WHAT?, odd call letters. Yo ACE. Drifter Shortwave 2 July 31st 07 12:45 PM
K-WHAT?, odd call letters. Tester Shortwave 0 July 31st 07 07:05 AM
Letters to Santa A.E. 352 CB 0 December 9th 06 02:48 PM
Radio call letters: What do they mean? txdr Broadcasting 0 July 3rd 06 02:42 AM