Old March 24th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default stop the lies dloyd

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Mar 24, 3:03 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

Kettle/pot

so why don't they carry it on in private

esp as they sem to expct privacy

Even More Spam by you. Grow Up!

Old March 24th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Yo N8WWM

On Mar 24, 8:10*am, Steve wrote:
N8WWM Doug Adair -Steve wrote:

On Mar 24, 7:42=A0am, Steve wrote:
jim wrote:
Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time in
ove=

a year, and in a different truck. =A0It still works like a charm..

Great rig.

Up in Rhode Island which is always a blast. Put a crate 302 in a '68
Mustang. Fooker ran like a champ after disentegrating a starter.
Tight mofo.

Cool, sounds like fun.

Glad to hear it. Any issues with the background lighting or the freq
display?

Nope, so far so good!

Did she get the nail clippers yet?

Why do you beat women, N8WWM? (rhetorical question) I've seen first hand
what a chicken-**** you are.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide quoted text -

You want paper copies of that lie? I have some, just let me know.
thats the kind of **** that happens when a greedy family member steals
from an inheritence and gets caught. It's called revenge. In this case
it didn't work.
The only reason I even say anything in defense is that you, being an
idiot, did not have the whole story. There's a civil case in progress
that is gonna be a fun read.

My situation being a bull**** deal, I must say that was NOT the case
with 2 other women we know about and a certain nymboi-queen that you
have had gay love with, was it?

Anyway, hope your Easter was happy. Knowing you it was probably spent
looking up a rabbit's ass for eggs.
Old March 25th 08, 12:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 24, 7:42=3DA0am, Steve wrote:
jim wrote:
Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time
in=

ove=3D
a year, and in a different truck. =3DA0It still works like a
charm=

.

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide
quoted=

text -

You want paper copies of that lie? I have some, just let me know.
thats the kind of **** that happens when a greedy family member steals
from an inheritence and gets caught. It's called revenge. In this case
it didn't work.

Your family cut you out of any inheritance because you're such a pathetic
loser, and what do YOU do about it? Get drunk and assault your sister. Some
revenge you have there N8WWM. Only a coward like you beats women.

The only reason I even say anything in defense is that you, being an
idiot, did not have the whole story. There's a civil case in progress
that is gonna be a fun read.

I have the whole story, you're a pathetic HUD dwelling loser and you get
your ass kicked by the court system repeatedly.

My situation being a bull**** deal, I must say that was NOT the case
with 2 other women we know about and a certain nymboi-queen that you
have had gay love with, was it?

More gay projection from N8WWM, you even do it on the CB radio:

http://media.putfile.com/dougayactsafooloncb

Your whole life is spent calling other people gay and all the while you're
a closet homo.

Anyway, hope your Easter was happy.

It was great, I spent it with my family.

Knowing you it was probably spent
looking up a rabbit's ass for eggs.

After seeing this at the Toledo fest I'm sure I know where you spent yours.

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etroad2ok2.jpg

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old March 26th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

Kettle/pot

so why don't they carry it on in private

esp as they sem to expct privacy

Even More Spam by you. Grow Up!

wtf are you on about?

Old March 26th 08, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

Kettle/pot

so why don't they carry it on in private

esp as they sem to expct privacy

Even More Spam by you. Grow Up!

wtf are you on about?

sorry as I look now i was just ****ed at this guy for posting
absolute nonsense. Now I see I was no better than him, being
a troll spammer.
i will do my best to refrain from answering him,

Old March 26th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 26, 11:16*am, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

Kettle/pot

so why don't they carry it on in private

esp as they sem to expct privacy

Even More Spam by you. Grow Up!

wtf are you on about?

sorry as I look now i was just ****ed at this guy for posting
absolute nonsense.

no you were objecting yet again to my defending myself form fraud

Now I see I was no better than him, being
a troll spammer.

indeed as an admited trol and spamer you are far worse than I

i will do my best to refrain from answering him,-

I hope you can manage to contain yourself and your spaming ways
Old March 26th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default stop the spamming mark

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 11:16 am, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

Kettle/pot

so why don't they carry it on in private

esp as they sem to expct privacy

Even More Spam by you. Grow Up!

wtf are you on about?

sorry as I look now i was just ****ed at this guy for posting
absolute nonsense.

"no you were objecting yet again to my defending myself form fraud"

As I was defending your attacks of calling me a fake!

Now I see I was no better than him, being
a troll spammer.

"indeed as an admited trol and spamer you are far worse than I"

Not a ****ing chance!! Results 1 - 100 of about 8,100 for
Results 1 - 100 of about 4,770 for
Results 1 - 100 of about 1,030 for

This from just a few of your dozens of your different screen nics

Compared to Results 1 - 71 of 71 for author
I make approx 71 post, you make under 3 of your dozen screen nics 13,900
posts. And you call me a spammer????

i will do my best to refrain from answering him,-

I hope you can manage to contain yourself and your spaming ways

Well twist it anyway you want mark, but the fact remains you are
perceived as a pariah, with little or no intelligence and a spammer

Old March 26th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default stop the spammingdloyd

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

you admited to spaming

I make 0 spam posts

i will do my best to refrain from answering him,-

I hope you can manage to contain yourself and your spaming ways

Well twist it anyway you want mark, but the fact remains you are
perceived as a pariah,

only by people afraid to even give there true names

with little or no intelligence and a spammer-

while you an admited trol and spamer

Old March 26th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Dude an hour an 10 minutes later you are responding to that dopey idiot
again. I had him KF'd but your responses keep dredging him up. Ignore
the fooker as most have.

Old March 27th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Yo Jim

N8WWM Doug Adair wrote:
Did she get the nail clippers yet?

We have the clippers, n8wwm.