Old March 22nd 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey

You have my attention now Adair, you asked for it.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old March 22nd 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 21, 7:10*pm, Steve wrote:
You have my attention now Adair, you asked for it.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

What is it you are going to do? If you are going to commit suicide,
let us know. We all wanna cheer you on.

Otherwise you know you aint doing squat except lusting for men,
particularly that kind of man you can never be, a ham.

Did you get your nail clippers yet, queenie?
Old March 26th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Let it go, Mopar. Not worth the irritation. Hey, I *finally* got
newsgroups back. One guy at Frontier thought they had dropped them all.
Another guy told me they were having "problems". I had all the right info
but couldn't connect to the news server. This has been going on for a
couple of months!

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old March 26th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Jim AA2QA" wrote in message
Let it go, Mopar. Not worth the irritation. Hey, I *finally* got
newsgroups back. One guy at Frontier thought they had dropped them all.
Another guy told me they were having "problems". I had all the right info
but couldn't connect to the news server. This has been going on for a
couple of months!

Hello Jim H, How the hell are you??? Good to see you
still around and hanging out..............................

Landshark

Old March 26th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote in message
et...

"Jim AA2QA" wrote in message
Let it go, Mopar. Not worth the irritation. Hey, I *finally* got
newsgroups back. One guy at Frontier thought they had dropped them all.
Another guy told me they were having "problems". I had all the right

info
but couldn't connect to the news server. This has been going on for a
couple of months!

Hello Jim H, How the hell are you??? Good to see you
still around and hanging out..............................

Landshark

Hello Sharkie .... geeze, I've gotta get these old addies out of my cd
backups. Just to remember who is who LOL.

Still here, just finally got XP installed in the compooter and then I
couldn't get the newsgroups. I finally (after months) called tech support
and the guy didn't think my ISP had 'em anymore. Well, I waited two more
weeks (after months, who cares?) and called again. They told me they were
having 'problems' with the newsgroups and it should be fixed in a day or
two.

Three days later, I fired up Outlook Express (I normally use Outlook, but
had set up newsgroups in O.E.) and, lo and behold, the newsgroups came in
with no changes in settings!

So you're all stuck with me again

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old March 26th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Jim AA2QA wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
et...

"Jim AA2QA" wrote in message

[...]

Hey Jim. Was thinking what ever became of you. You haven't missed much
here. Keep the killfile handy as there are a bunch of nuts that have
settled here. 73, Jim on Long Island.

Old March 27th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Jim AA2QA" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
et...

"Jim AA2QA" wrote in message
[...]

I'd take a hundred of you over the few trolls we have nowadays. Ask Mopar
for my emails, he's got them.

Landshark

Old March 27th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote:
"Jim AA2QA" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
et...

"Jim AA2QA" wrote in message
[...]

Huh? No one ever emails me, 5GB unused!
Old March 29th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote in message

Hey Jim. Was thinking what ever became of you. You haven't missed much
here. Keep the killfile handy as there are a bunch of nuts that have
settled here. 73, Jim on Long Island.

Hello Jim,

Been awhile since I was down your way. The Worlds' Fair, to be precise when
I was staying with a cousin on Eaton Neck Point (not sure of the spelling
and it has been 44 years or so LOL). Tried - was it K2US - the ham shack in
the Coke pavillion. A killer watt on 20 meters netted me a guy on Long
Island. Sheesh ) I did a lot better running 60-70 watts on cw from the
home shack LOL. Heck, 65 watts on AM used to get me into Italy just fine.
But Long Island running a KW? Give me a break. Why that guy responded I
never did understand.

I killfiled all the rec.radio.amateur as they had gotten so bad as of a year
or more ago. Idiots came flaming into rec.radio.cb and got what they asked
for, I guess, although a number of them are still rattling on around here.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim