Old March 29th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default How to use the FEDERAL rebate

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:21:28 -0400, "Channel Cop" wrote:

As you may have heard the Bush Administration said each and every one of us
would now get a nice rebate.

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs.

If we purchase a computer it will all go to India.

If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will all go to Mexico, Honduras, and
Guatemala.

If we purchase a good car it will all go to Japan.

If we purchase useless crap it will all go to Taiwan and none of it will
help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America, so the only way to keep that
money here at home is to buy prostitutes and beer, since those are the only
businesses still in the US.

I have to put it towards my propane heating bill for next year. I will get
$1,500, and it will still not be enough. I'm well past that budget this year.

I kind of laugh at the Republicans and Americans who think this is a great
thing. This is the equivalent of charging up a new credit card, when you are
maxed out on the 10 you already have. This is borrowed money, that the Gov't
doesn't have, but will have to pay interest on it later. Basically, it's the
attitude of "It will be someone else's problem after we're all dead."

Vinnie S.

All this money I've been pouring into the Social Security account will
come to nothing. As much as I think Glenn Beck is a jerk he has a point
with everything crashing down. How much is the 'war' in Iraq costing us?
And where is the money coming from? Could it be the U.S. government will
put out more bonds for sale? And who in their right mind will buy them?
From the current conservative/capatilist administration whose plank is
to reign in spending one looks wistfully back at the Clinton
administration where the gov actually made money. Complete ********...
Rant over.

Old March 29th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

[...]

From the current conservative/capatilist administration whose plank is
to reign in spending one looks wistfully back at the Clinton
administration where the gov actually made money. Complete ********...
Rant over.

Don't get be started. We could have beailed out SS 6 times, with the money we
spent in Iraq.

Vinnie S.
Old March 29th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

From the current conservative/capatilist administration whose plank is
to reign in spending one looks wistfully back at the Clinton
administration where the gov actually made money. Complete ********...
Rant over.

Don't get be started. We could have beailed out SS 6 times, with the money we
spent in Iraq.

Vinnie S.

Priorities eh? Oil wins old age suffers.