Old April 12th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default Sort of OT

I have several hundred Marine Radio crystals that I want to off load.
Raytheon, Apelco, Realistic & Ray Jefferson to name a few. Some of the
freqs range from but not limited to 156.625 to 161.900 Mhz. Any ideas
which forum they can be posted too?

Old June 7th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Apr 11, 7:21*pm, jim wrote:
I have several hundred Marine Radio crystals that I want to off load.
Raytheon, Apelco, Realistic & Ray Jefferson to name a few. Some of the
freqs range from but not limited to 156.625 to 161.900 Mhz. Any ideas
which forum they can be posted too?

Jim, if you still have the crystals to sell, I am interested in buying
some. I have Drake, Regency, Ray Jeff and Icom radios that need TX and
RX crystals. Let me know. Thanks, John
Old June 7th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Apr 11, 7:21 pm, jim wrote:
I have several hundred Marine Radio crystals that I want to off load.
Raytheon, Apelco, Realistic & Ray Jefferson to name a few. Some of the
freqs range from but not limited to 156.625 to 161.900 Mhz. Any ideas
which forum they can be posted too?

Jim, if you still have the crystals to sell, I am interested in buying
some. I have Drake, Regency, Ray Jeff and Icom radios that need TX and RX
crystals. Let me know. Thanks, John

Try rec.radio.amateur.homebrew & then list them on EBAY

What sort of community do we wish to be and do we wish to be seen to be? Plod's Conscience Policy 13 March 6th 06 06:34 PM
(sort of OT) [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 15th 05 08:47 AM
OT (sort of) GPS Active8 Homebrew 6 July 13th 03 10:49 AM
OT (sort of) GPS Active8 Homebrew 0 July 13th 03 02:30 AM