Old June 12th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Channel 6

What's with the people (mostly in the Southeast US) on channel 6 with huge
linears? How come the FCC hasn't thumped them? How do they constantly
broadcast with obvious illegal power and not get caught?

Old June 13th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:09:53 -0500, "The Dude"
wrote:

What's with the people (mostly in the Southeast US) on channel 6 with huge
linears? How come the FCC hasn't thumped them? How do they constantly
broadcast with obvious illegal power and not get caught?

**** dude that has been going on since the late 1960's. Nothing new at
all. Did you just find out about that??? FCC doesn't give a f*ck about
that. They got other things to be concerned about. Don't you???
Old June 18th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

What's with the people (mostly in the Southeast US) on channel 6 with huge
linears? How come the FCC hasn't thumped them? How do they constantly
broadcast with obvious illegal power and not get caught?

**** dude that has been going on since the late 1960's. Nothing new at
all. Did you just find out about that??? FCC doesn't give a f*ck about
that. They got other things to be concerned about. Don't you???

No, I didn't just find out about it. I'm just a bit amazed that a group of
fox hunting hams hasn't tracked down and reported the offenders. The FCC
doesn't do much in the way of active enforcement, but does answer
complaints. The FCC should give a f*ck about it - it's their frickin' JOB.
What do you think we're paying them for? And, it is a concern of mine if an
agency tasked with law enforcement only selectively enforces the laws it's
supposed to enforce. What if they only enforce gun laws against white males
from 18-45? In the DC sniper case, they all tried to say it was a
disgruntled southern white guy until they caught him - and surprise,
surprise, it was a northwestern black guy. The law should be truly blind.

Old June 18th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"The Dude" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

The FCC is a rule making agency - The Federal marshal service enforces for
the FCC!

Old June 20th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:16:30 -0500, "The Dude"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Good luck on that pipedream. If the fcc hasnt given a frack since the
60's and then in the heyday of the 70's and then the 80's and 90's
well like you say maybe in the decade of the 2000's it will finally
happen. **** so many of those guys have either died or retired by now
and maybe what you hear now are their grand children.
Good Luck dude!!!!!!!

Old July 2nd 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Channel Cop" wrote in message

"The Dude" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

You can see the FCC's enforcement bureau at http://www.fcc.gov/eb/
They issue fines - that's enforcement!

All about the marshalls really do is track down and/or transport fugitives
and prisoners and protect federal judges. That's according to their
website: http://www.usmarshals.gov

Old July 2nd 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"The Dude" wrote in message

"Channel Cop" wrote in message

"The Dude" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

The FCC is a REGULATORY AGENCY! Yes they can impose fines, etc. If you
don't pay the fines, then they take you to Federal Court & that is where The
Federal Marshals come into play,

quote "All about the Marshalls really do is track down and/or transport
website: http://www.usmarshals.gov " unquote.

Old July 2nd 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:34:44 -0400, "Channel Cop"
wrote:

"The Dude" wrote in message

"Channel Cop" wrote in message

"The Dude" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

Simply put nobody gives a frack. And they havent at least to my
knowledge since the 60's. Like I said most of those guys are retired
and you are hearing their grandkids. Does anyone really give a crap. I
know the FCC doesnt
Old July 2nd 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Channel Cop" wrote in message
. ..

"The Dude" wrote in message

"Channel Cop" wrote in message

"The Dude" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

from:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...pagewanted=all

A senior official at the F.C.C. said the commission was not unsympathetic to
the concerns of the law enforcement agencies. ''We're an economic regulatory
agency as well as a law enforcement agency and we have to look at the
interests of everyone,'' the official said.

The FCC is also a LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY!!!!!

IRC-channel? Kimmo Yliskoski CB 1 October 15th 05 11:25 PM
channel 9 matthew_hayden CB 0 January 7th 05 11:11 AM
Channel 6 get down,,,, Twistedhed CB 2 April 7th 04 03:16 AM
Channel 6 Twistedhed CB 2 February 27th 04 02:45 PM
above channel 30 ssb only..? dont eat those big macs fatty CB 7 August 20th 03 05:31 PM