Old August 14th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default THIS PLACE...

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 02:27:51 GMT, Syfo-Dyas
wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:37:40 -0700, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

How do you figure that Einstein??
From what anyone can read through google, it was going on
long before you or I showed up. Again looking through google
some people did insults, 99.9% of everyone ignored them, didn't
respond, kill filed whatever. People went about the normal group
business......................Until you showed up and start posting 2, 4
6, 8x to each post, under dozens of different screen names to bypass
filters, to respond to posts that was concerning you or even though it did.
Thus loading the group with your nonsense. "Gay" smears, bullsh@t
looks like no one gave a sh&t other than you (and still that way).
We can be thankful that Delorean dude got your Teranews account yanked,
other wise it would be hundreds of posts a day saying the exact same thing
(nothing).

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Jul 5, 9:17 am, Syfo-Dyas wrote:
The AKC cocksucker has destroyed this place and all I can say is thank
goodness there is another place where people can go actually discuss
CB items. Amplifiers, Antennas and of course KEYDOWNS!!!!!!!!!
Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!

what killed this place (and part of the problem with say RRAP) is that
the gay smears were allowed to work by the NG so the NG slowly died

Really???

Of course!