Old November 4th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default THIS PLACE..............

Bill Gates wrote in
:

Has gone to hell in a handbasket...
Having been here from the beginning I have seen the highs and lows but
this is the worst it has ever been. Even in the past years when the
professor argued with everyone and wanted to sell maybe 1% as much as
a davemade product there was still some sanity here. When he argued
with painkiller it was still funny. When they argued about who made
teh best amplifier it was amusing. When we discussed SWR and coax
length it was informative. When we discussed mobile beam antennas,
that was interesting... **** even when those 2 guys started that anti
keydowner club that was so amusing... But for the last 2 years I think
the only thing happening here is GAY SEX talk and what really is so
****in strange is that for one, who the **** cares that you are a
cocksucker and why would anyone on a CB group want to know. Mostly if
that is your preference... **** there are so many groups that would
love to have you discussing balls and cock stuff. Why here???
How we wish for the days of professor having meaningful arguments and
not just spamming the group. How we wish for the old timers TOLLFREE,
ICECOLDNYC, SEAN, BILL and so many more... This place has gone to hell
in a handbasket.........

Bill,

Has Markie mailed you your turd yet?

SC

place to buy ATS909 Nic. Santean Shortwave 25 July 28th 05 02:05 PM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
What's Wrong With This Place? Lenny Shortwave 11 April 4th 04 10:01 AM
WANTED MOTOROLA HT1000 6 PLACE RACK CHARGER John Equipment 2 January 22nd 04 12:09 AM
WANTED MOTOROLA HT1000 6 PLACE RACK CHARGER John Equipment 0 January 21st 04 06:04 AM