Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default CB Radio Operating

"The Dude!" wrote in message

--------
All I'm really talking about is, "sh#t, ****, f*ck, c@nt, c%ck-sucker,
mother-f!cker, tits." And maybe a few other words thrown in. I don't

have
a problem with people using foul language in general, just not in PUBLIC
(including the PUBLIC airwaves). Inuendo that masks the meaning of a
sentence to children but is amusing to adults is fine as far as I'm
concerned.

If you were so concerned about the language, why did you repeat it here,
where children could read it?
I fixed it for you....................

KA6SCO Rolf