Old August 26th 08, 05:35 PM
Junior Member

Default lafayette hb-200 11 pin wiring help?

I need help with the wiring for this unit. If anyone knows it, I'd really appreciate the help.
Old August 26th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:35:53 +0100, jtoff7273
wrote:

I need help with the wiring for this unit. If anyone knows it, I'd
really appreciate the help.

I have the HB-200, HB-111, HB-222, HE-43C
HE-20/A,WX,B,and C, all being the same wiring.

The plug should be numbered

1. black
2. green
3. white
4. shield
5. no connection
red-not used
Old August 26th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

The only thing i can find is Sam's Folder #10 is the one with the info on
the HB 200. www.cbtricks.com had no info.

Lots of luck, Rollie

--
jtoff7273

Old August 28th 08, 01:33 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtoff7273 View Post
I need help with the wiring for this unit. If anyone knows it, I'd really appreciate the help.
thanks for the help. I probably should have given a bit more info about what i'm looking for. I need the 11 pin octal plug wiring for the power supply so that I can hook it up to a/c. I assume that the two leads from the power cord go to the transformer, but I think that there is a jumper wire connected to two pins and I haven't been able to find out which ones. hope this helps more.

D-104 wiring JA Swap 2 July 11th 07 05:59 PM
Lafayette HA-460 Power Connector Wiring? COL George Eveland, USA \(Ret\) Boatanchors 1 February 5th 07 01:31 PM
CB mic wiring Ken C Equipment 15 February 13th 06 08:58 PM
MIC WIRING HELP Silvio General 0 December 11th 04 08:26 AM
Mic wiring Mikey CB 2 February 29th 04 07:36 AM