Old December 6th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default jay in the mojave

good quake last night?
we did not get it on the coast
5.5 i understand.

Old December 14th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello ORG in Oxnard:

In the mid 60's my dear old Dad was the first to park his 21 foot boat
there in the Oxnard Marina. And there wasn't much out there then.

The Boat was a 21 foot sport Fishing Boat. Nothing fancy. But it did
have a Ford 292 Y Block "Interceptor" Engine in it. I remember the Valve
covers had the word "Interceptor" cast or stamped in to the valve covers
that were chromed. Many people say I used the name Interceptor to name
my antenna, as its close to the famous Penetrator 500. Not so!

Ok back to the earth quack. Nope not felt here, sorry. We did hear it
reported on the radio and I dialed around on the local emergency net and
didn't hear any one talking about it. I hear it was 4.1 quake some were
near Big Bear which I can hit one of the local repeaters there.

So hows it going in Oxnard?

Jay in the Mojave

oldradioguy oxnard ca wrote:
good quake last night?
we did not get it on the coast
5.5 i understand.

Jay in the Mojave oldradioguy oxnard ca CB 4 September 3rd 08 01:47 AM
747 in the Mojave A.E. 352 CB 4 October 8th 06 02:21 PM
TO JAY IN THE MOJAVE! Liberty Valance CB 14 July 27th 05 01:09 PM
to Jay in the Mojave old time radio operator CB 0 June 4th 05 07:38 PM
Jay in the Mojave R. F. Burns CB 2 October 21st 04 12:50 AM