Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 16th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Are hams terrorists?

On Jan 15, 5:56*pm, Bert Hyman wrote:

radioguy wrote:
What is it with ham radio that seems to attract all of the self-
appointed radio cops???

CB doesn't seem to attract them.

Then perhaps you should stay on CB.

--
Bert Hyman * * *St. Paul, MN *

I was on cb and only on CB at the time they caused trouble for the
cbers and me. I guess they still could not get over the fact that
"cbers stole the 11 meter band from" them, although that wasn't the
only reason they were causing trouble.

This was back in the early to mid 80's. It had only been about twenty
five years since the "11 meter ham band" became the "11 meter CB
band".

Although they did reglarly transmit on the two meter ham band.

Where the CBers didn't.

At least the cbers around here back then didn't.