Old February 1st 09, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Texas star 500 portable

On Jan 30, 11:46*pm, Steve wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote: Steve wrote:
Nice portable amp. I picked up a used one for $100, I wasn't sure if it
was operational, and dang if it doesn't belch close to 500 watts on
sideband in my work truck.

It sounds cleaner than my palomar 150w too. It doesn't bleed my truck
stereo as bad, at 3x the power.

Amazing the difference quality makes!

Hello Scott

Yeah man, I can now see why they charge a bit extra for this amp.

*(beware 50 amp cable fused at the battery, with at least a 100 amp alt)

*BIG GROUND.

Be careful to not burn down the vehicle in the mean time, but none the less
the Texas Star 500 rocks compared to any other portable amp providing a
fairly clean 500w to my truck roof. (caution is in order) and fuses.

--
* * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

faggot and husband of alpo girl...who can't do a THING about the AKC
and never will. LOL!

Texas star 500 portable Steve CB 2 February 1st 09 02:52 PM
Texas star 500 portable [email protected] CB 0 February 1st 09 02:51 PM
Texas star 500 portable [email protected] CB 0 February 1st 09 02:48 PM
FA: Texas Star Modulator EX V-Plus [email protected] CB 1 April 8th 05 04:13 PM