Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 5th 09, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default drunk n8wwm whines on the phone

On Mar 4, 4:27*pm, Steve wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:http://myspacefilehosting.com/lluot/...on_the_phone.W...
tml

You should have seen the look on his face when I knocked on his door. I
captured it with my camera just for ****s and giggles/prosperity.

Now watch how fast n8wwm humps this post with more gay lames. Does doug
adair n8wwm ever post anything that's not gay related?!

--
* * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

you ignorant fag, its posterity...