Old July 11th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Gawd, what a ********!

It's been a while so I thought I'd stop by to see if someone wanted to
swap a tuner for one of my radios. I expected to see some crap but
certainly didn't think it was -this- bad.......sheesh!

And just for the record, moped -isn't- Roger Nair. I found out mopey's
real name a very long time ago. Nair appears to be an intelligent and
successful businessman -- certainly not the type of person who would
waste his time by reading or posting in this intellectually-deprived
sewage pond day after day (sorry mope, but it's true!).

That being said, I'm gone, probably for good this time.

Old July 11th 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:
It's been a while so I thought I'd stop by to see if someone wanted to
swap a tuner for one of my radios. I expected to see some crap but
certainly didn't think it was -this- bad.......sheesh!

And just for the record, moped -isn't- Roger Nair. I found out mopey's
real name a very long time ago. Nair appears to be an intelligent and
successful businessman -- certainly not the type of person who would
waste his time by reading or posting in this intellectually-deprived
sewage pond day after day (sorry mope, but it's true!).

That being said, I'm gone, probably for good this time.

I've given up hope myself here. There is always
DX on 20 or 40 meters when 10/11 is just local.

I even scored a contact with W1AW on field day! It's confirmed on LOTW.
Old July 11th 09, 11:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:55:11 -0400, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
It's been a while so I thought I'd stop by to see if someone wanted to
swap a tuner for one of my radios. I expected to see some crap but
certainly didn't think it was -this- bad.......sheesh!

And just for the record, moped -isn't- Roger Nair. I found out mopey's
real name a very long time ago. Nair appears to be an intelligent and
successful businessman -- certainly not the type of person who would
waste his time by reading or posting in this intellectually-deprived
sewage pond day after day (sorry mope, but it's true!).

That being said, I'm gone, probably for good this time.

I've given up hope myself here. There is always
DX on 20 or 40 meters when 10/11 is just local.

I even scored a contact with W1AW on field day! It's confirmed on LOTW.

I gave up as well a long time back. As a big contributor back in the
glory days of this group (1990-1997) I find that this crap will never
end simply because the crazies have taken over and the people that
used to post here often simply left. I will indeed follow them and go
back to the real world of CB where most dont even know this place
exists.....
From the old "Bumps it Down List"

Old July 11th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

From the old "Bumps it Down List"- Hide quoted text -

Yes, the AKC is victorious in spite of you little twinkie ****s.
Old July 11th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default get kelp

wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

From the old "Bumps it Down List"- Hide quoted text -

Yes, the AKC is victorious in spite of you little twinkie ****s.

Old July 12th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

From the old "Bumps it Down List"- Hide quoted text -

Yes, the AKC is victorious in spite of you little twinkie ****s.

Congrads....
Old July 12th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
It's been a while so I thought I'd stop by to see if someone wanted to
swap a tuner for one of my radios. I expected to see some crap but
certainly didn't think it was -this- bad.......sheesh!

And just for the record, moped -isn't- Roger Nair. I found out mopey's
real name a very long time ago. Nair appears to be an intelligent and
successful businessman -- certainly not the type of person who would
waste his time by reading or posting in this intellectually-deprived
sewage pond day after day (sorry mope, but it's true!).

That being said, I'm gone, probably for good this time.

Hi Frank, yup, pretty well sums it up. read it once a week and **** can the
posts.

Landshark

Old July 18th 09, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote in message

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
It's been a while so I thought I'd stop by to see if someone wanted to
swap a tuner for one of my radios. I expected to see some crap but
certainly didn't think it was -this- bad.......sheesh!

And just for the record, moped -isn't- Roger Nair. I found out mopey's
real name a very long time ago. Nair appears to be an intelligent and
successful businessman -- certainly not the type of person who would
waste his time by reading or posting in this intellectually-deprived
sewage pond day after day (sorry mope, but it's true!).

That being said, I'm gone, probably for good this time.

Hi Frank, yup, pretty well sums it up.

Hello Shark

It's a ********, he got that part right. I'm one of the few guys that post
about radio in here anymore. Many don't even own a station...this is their
CB transmitter.

73 from north central Ohio
Steve

ps. the band has been open for a few weeks now

Thank Gawd,,,,, dxAce Shortwave 28 June 19th 07 05:12 AM
Thank Gawd,,,,, Ranjana Shortwave 0 June 18th 07 11:37 PM