Old July 24th 10, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey Mopar!

You still messing around these parts? What's been happening? Heading
through the Carolinas toward the back woods of Virginia scouting for
some fall hunting areas and doing some camping. Hit me up on 38 low
sometime or shoot me an e-mail. Tried to swing by Jerry Oxenidine's
place but he didn't come to the door or he wasn't home nearby here in
Gibsonia. Anyways, take it ez up there in the Buckeye. I'm ...

Twistin' around Appalachia, check check!
Old July 26th 10, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Twisty,

Mopar is hiding around these and other parts. I've wondered what has been
happening to you! Send me an e-mail.

73 from Rocheter, NY
Jim

Old July 27th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Twisted" wrote in message
You still messing around these parts? What's been happening? Heading
through the Carolinas toward the back woods of Virginia scouting for
some fall hunting areas and doing some camping. Hit me up on 38 low
sometime or shoot me an e-mail. Tried to swing by Jerry Oxenidine's
place but he didn't come to the door or he wasn't home nearby here in
Gibsonia. Anyways, take it ez up there in the Buckeye. I'm ...

Twistin' around Appalachia, check check!

Hello Twist, it's always a pleasure to hear from you bro. I feel the
mountains calling you to Appalachian landscape, good for you that you answer
the call.
I'm still doing my thing with work and radio, I did add an al-82 to the mix
so I'm a bit louder now than I used to be with that al-80b but it's still
all about antenna and conditions..oh and kenwood audio. hehe

My email addy is still the same, Twist, so shoot me a mopar special when you
get the chance.

73, Twist.
Steve.

Yo Mopar jim CB 28 June 27th 05 04:22 AM
Hey Mopar! Landshark CB 2 August 21st 04 05:29 PM
Hey Mopar Landshark CB 22 February 4th 04 01:33 AM
Here you go Mopar Landshark CB 4 September 27th 03 11:45 PM
Here's your amp, Mopar Frank Gilliland CB 2 September 27th 03 03:44 PM