Old June 17th 05, 07:28 PM
jim

Default Yo Mopar

Since i'll be up in the sandusky area is there any other interesting
places to see say in the toledo area?
Old June 18th 05, 11:13 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Since i'll be up in the sandusky area is there any other interesting
places to see say in the toledo area?

Toledo is a sewer. There are places to stay all along the Lake near Cedar
Point tho.
Old June 19th 05, 12:22 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

A sewer? Naw, that's sissyland...I mean Medina County. Where lives the
sissyboy who threatens people and says he's gonna do stuff to 'em at
Dayton...and then doesn't show up. Yepper, thats our widdle poow
thitthy boy mopathetic.

Old June 19th 05, 02:28 PM
me

On 18 Jun 2005 16:22:46 -0700, "mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton!
CHICKEN BOY!" wrote:

A sewer? Naw, that's sissyland...I mean Medina County. Where lives the
sissyboy who threatens people and says he's gonna do stuff to 'em at
Dayton...and then doesn't show up. Yepper, thats our widdle poow
thitthy boy mopathetic.

get a job doug

and pay that back child support and shut the **** up.

Old June 21st 05, 03:08 PM
Vinnie S.

CHICKEN BOY!" wrote:

A sewer? Naw, that's sissyland...I mean Medina County. Where lives the
sissyboy who threatens people and says he's gonna do stuff to 'em at
Dayton...and then doesn't show up. Yepper, thats our widdle poow
thitthy boy mopathetic.

get a job doug

and pay that back child support and shut the **** up.

Holy ****. He might be the only person in this country that still uses the term
"sissy".

Vinnie S.

Old June 22nd 05, 01:23 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

puff a root, chukkee

Maybe you could sic the Iron Coffins on us, or go after us with your
9mm....hehehe...phony Christian.

Old June 22nd 05, 01:25 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

Say what you will...it does not matter. The fact is mopathetic made
threats and never backed em up. He struck his colors as a limpwristed
sissyboy.

Saying anything derogatory you want won't make that change.

Old June 22nd 05, 01:54 AM
me

On 21 Jun 2005 17:23:28 -0700, "mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton!
CHICKEN BOY!" wrote:

puff a root, chukkee

Maybe you could sic the Iron Coffins on us, or go after us with your
9mm....hehehe...phony Christian.

Funny thing DouGAY, when I saw you in findlay ohio that time, you
wanted to shake my hand, and you get out here and talk crap. Dougie,
you're an idiot. and morons like you, I can live without. Your
brother, KK4TI, is freakin' cool as hell, too bad you didn't take
after him.

70 TREES from the Motor car...

-Chuck K8CPA

Old June 22nd 05, 02:27 AM
Steveo

CHICKEN BOY!" wrote:

puff a root, chukkee

Maybe you could sic the Iron Coffins on us, or go after us with your
9mm....hehehe...phony Christian.

Funny thing DouGAY, when I saw you in findlay ohio that time, you
wanted to shake my hand, and you get out here and talk crap. Dougie,
you're an idiot. and morons like you, I can live without. Your
brother, KK4TI, is freakin' cool as hell, too bad you didn't take
after him.

70 TREES from the Motor car...

-Chuck K8CPA

He'll cower if I see him in Findlay, just like he did in Toledo. lol

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Hey Mopar!!! Landshark CB 31 June 25th 05 06:38 PM
Yo' Mopar Twistedhed CB 6 January 4th 05 03:58 PM
Mopar...coyote and paint drying OZARK333 CB 2 October 5th 04 10:41 PM
Hey Mopar! Landshark CB 2 August 21st 04 05:29 PM
Hey Mopar Landshark CB 22 February 4th 04 01:33 AM